Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

AlexKennedyNBA Alex Kennedy
LeBron: "At the end of the day, all of the people that want to see me fail will wake up tomorrow and have the same life, the same problems."

What a @!@%#!%%@

Wow, did he say that during the press conference? I'm watching it right now, didn't hear him say it.

lol at Lebron acting like he doesnt pay attention to what people think, then he gives that #*@!**!*% answer about people who hate on him still have to wake up in the morning.. dude is clearly salty
laugh.gif

its seriously just too easy to join the hate, so i'll let everyone else do that hahaha...

but one thing I will say to you cocky heat/lebrick stans ...

YALL DESERVE THIS AND YOU BROUGHT IT ON YOURSELVES!

OVERCONFIDENCE IS A B...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

We Miami fans relax and be cool, NO NEED for us to be in such a fit

Wade said it best...they did their job to protect homecourt...Now its OUR TURN
pimp.gif

LET'S GOOO MIAMIIIIIIIIII HEATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

nbabigbaby_medium.gif

Originally Posted by nicky barnes

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

So Lebrons answer to his haters is... ..."I am richer than you, so go back to your life."

What a punk.

Yea that's what he said without saying it, he said it wit a smirk too, but after all the criticism how else should he resspond?
With humility.. Or just shrug it off..

say "There's nothing I can do about that, all I can do is give everything on the court every night"

I kinda feel for Spoelstra, seems like a good guy. Hopefully he doesn't get fired/replaced for coming up short.

& all jokes aside, Wade is still one of my fav players. He played his !!* off. At least he has a ring though.

lebron has to be the biggest piece of crap in the nba

just dont like anything about that guy. 8 years in the league and no ring. hope he never wins a ring

LMAO @ Bron continuing to add to his villain image.

With a major 'F Y'ALL' comment to the haters.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Shouldn't have turned your back on your hometown bro.....
He's not from Cleveland. He's from Akron. He's doesn't owe Cleveland anything.

Dan Gilbert is a broad. He wasn't talking about shortcuts when he gave LeBron everything he wanted after he acquired the team when they were peaking. Dude went as far as to using his sick son as a prop to get the first pick in the draft.

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Man the entire building was in panic mode from jump.
30t6p3b.gif
We were sitting there watching Bron's shootaround just shaking our heads with every missed shot. The only moments of joy was when he hit his first few shots and they seemed to be grooving. Once the blatant no calls started everyone in the building knew we weren't taking it. Then on top of that when they did get calls they missed more than half their free throws. Let me tell you guys something. That building started turning on LeBron real quickly. Everytime dude passed the ball or didn't body or drive on a smaller defender we were going ballistic. At one point people were even questioning if he was point shaving or something. It was not pretty at all. The whole night seemed like they were intent on losing. I watched the game from the stands in utter disgust at what I saw. LeBron James just provided me with the hugest sports related dissapointment in my life. At least all my other teams go out fighting. He's over rated indeed, the anti clutch, and I'm selling all of my LeBron related memorabilia. I can't wear anything of his after his performance in these finals. Utterly disgusted.
30t6p3b.gif
Eric Spoelstra, fired. NEXT! That was just awful.
Fouls: 24-14 advantage Miami
FTs: 33-18 advantage Miami

...stopped reading right there.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by nicky barnes

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

So Lebrons answer to his haters is... ..."I am richer than you, so go back to your life."

What a punk.

Yea that's what he said without saying it, he said it wit a smirk too, but after all the criticism how else should he resspond?
With humility.. Or just shrug it off..

say "There's nothing I can do about that, all I can do is give everything on the court every night"

yea like Donovan McNabb or some other weak push over. 

What did Lebron say that was untrue, though?

At the end of the day, hating on Lebron does nothing to improve your life in a positive way. Spending your time criticizing another man doesn't change your own life or your problems... so what should he care if people hate him? He's lying of course when he says he doesn't pay attention to the criticism, he had that tweet where he said he was making a list of everyone who was making fun of him
laugh.gif
so that was dumb

People hold NO punches when it comes to making fun of athletes, their families, their appearance, their career, WHATEVER... the general public is cruel as hell, so when a player gives a response where he doesn't sugar coat things and speaks his mind... I'm all for it. If people can spend their time criticizing and scrutinizing an athlete, I'm cool with them being allowed a human response.

Lebron by no means has been perfect, he's done a lot of jack ##% things so there's no defending him 100%. But when a majority of people on here crack jokes routinely about him, he's got the right to respond.

This game and LeBron's post-game interview is proof that the NBA isn't rigged. David Stern had to have been on suicide watch when that holier-than-thou LBJ interview went down. The villain thing only works when you win. 

Originally Posted by Big J 33

At the end of the day, hating on Lebron does nothing to improve your life in a positive way. Spending your time criticizing another man doesn't change your own life or your problems... so what should he care if people hate him? He's lying of course when he says he doesn't pay attention to the criticism, he had that tweet where he said he was making a list of everyone who was making fun of him
laugh.gif
so that was dumb

People hold NO punches when it comes to making fun of athletes, their families, their appearance, their career, WHATEVER... the general public is cruel as hell, so when a player gives a response where he doesn't sugar coat things and speaks his mind... I'm all for it. If people can spend their time criticizing and scrutinizing an athlete, I'm cool with them being allowed a human response.

Lebron by no means has been perfect, he's done a lot of jack ##% things so there's no defending him 100%. But when a majority of people on here crack jokes routinely about him, he's got the right to respond.

Originally Posted by WALTER MERCADO

lebron has to be the biggest piece of crap in the nba

just dont like anything about that guy. 8 years in the league and no ring. hope he never wins a ring

cosign.jpg

Originally Posted by Big J 33

laugh.gif
so that was dumb

Tell 'em, man! 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom