Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Bron needs to retire tonight.

We got the idea the 1st 50 times you posted this Shuges.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by Big J 33

What did Lebron say that was untrue, though?

At the end of the day, hating on Lebron does nothing to improve your life in a positive way. Spending your time criticizing another man doesn't change your own life or your problems... so what should he care if people hate him? He's lying of course when he says he doesn't pay attention to the criticism, he had that tweet where he said he was making a list of everyone who was making fun of him
laugh.gif
so that was dumb

People hold NO punches when it comes to making fun of athletes, their families, their appearance, their career, WHATEVER... the general public is cruel as hell, so when a player gives a response where he doesn't sugar coat things and speaks his mind... I'm all for it. If people can spend their time criticizing and scrutinizing an athlete, I'm cool with them being allowed a human response.

Lebron by no means has been perfect, he's done a lot of jack ##% things so there's no defending him 100%. But when a majority of people on here crack jokes routinely about him, he's got the right to respond.
agree with all of this

But doesn't that go the same way with being a fan tho

Yea,

I was thinking LeBron threw ether at EVERYONE with that comment.

Mannn !@*$ that dude lebron
pimp.gif
my life is straight and I still hate dude
laugh.gif
cause to be real as of right now: he got the problems - not me!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

Woooooooo

!%%@ yeah mother !+*%*$%...

Fraud *!$ heat fans... LeFraud came up nothin late AGAIN. Ol' fake *!$ dude. !%%@ em.

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

I kinda feel for Spoelstra, seems like a good guy. Hopefully he doesn't get fired/replaced for coming up short.
It's not all his fault...I place 95% of the blame on LeBron James. He did not play as advertised at all this series. He's in the press conference with all this "individual" talk like whats that supposed to mean?
30t6p3b.gif
Disgusting.
Our coach did a GREAT job.  
LeBron has gotten over many humps, he'll figure it out eventually.

Damn I was indifferent towards Bron until his decision where I began to dislike him a great deal and wanted him to lose huge but that response was coldblooded. That's something Lex Luthor would say
pimp.gif
Can't even hate on the truth of that.

ahahaha I bet erick dampier feels like a ****. haha should've stayed in dallas just one more year. sucka

I guess you bandwagoners can be happy he snapped on the "haters".....but guess what! NO RING! Yall jumped on the wrong bandwagon

man its sad to see Lebron's prime going to waste in Miami like this....rather see him be on his own team with a bunch of role players...

ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg wrote:
Originally Posted by Big J 33

What did Lebron say that was untrue, though?

At the end of the day, hating on Lebron does nothing to improve your life in a positive way. Spending your time criticizing another man doesn't change your own life or your problems... so what should he care if people hate him? He's lying of course when he says he doesn't pay attention to the criticism, he had that tweet where he said he was making a list of everyone who was making fun of him
laugh.gif
so that was dumb

People hold NO punches when it comes to making fun of athletes, their families, their appearance, their career, WHATEVER... the general public is cruel as hell, so when a player gives a response where he doesn't sugar coat things and speaks his mind... I'm all for it. If people can spend their time criticizing and scrutinizing an athlete, I'm cool with them being allowed a human response.

Lebron by no means has been perfect, he's done a lot of jack ##% things so there's no defending him 100%. But when a majority of people on here crack jokes routinely about him, he's got the right to respon 

Thanks for much for writing this.

I wanted him to win in part just to shut the Skip Baylesses up, you can definitely criticize but don't make make him into some sort of evil person.  

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Shouldn't have turned your back on your hometown bro.....
He's not from Cleveland. He's from Akron. He's doesn't owe Cleveland anything.

Dan Gilbert is a broad. He wasn't talking about shortcuts when he gave LeBron everything he wanted after he acquired the team when they were peaking. Dude went as far as to using his sick son as a prop to get the first pick in the draft.
I am from Cleveland but Graduated College From The U of Akron, love both cities equally and we in Northeast Ohio all feel the same and let me tell you something:

Akron......Hates......You...... Other than people he was friends with, he's not respected anymore....guys at the barbershop disrespect him to the fullest

I kinda feel for Spoelstra, seems like a good guy. Hopefully he doesn't get fired/replaced for coming up short.
It's not all his fault...I place 95% of the blame on LeBron James. He did not play as advertised at all this series. He's in the press conference with all this "individual" talk like whats that supposed to mean?
30t6p3b.gif
Disgusting.
You're a clown. That fraud of a coach didn't even know how to break down a zone! How can you be a head coach in the NBA and not know how to defeat a zone. He was terrible this entire series from the usage of timeouts to rotations but most of the blame will go to LeBron which is unfair as he deserves some not all.

What individual talk? The reporters are asking him questions about himself. Are you hearing what you want to hear or what's really being said.

Miami fans make me sick. Y'all don't deserve a sports franchise.

Congrats to Dallas. If they didn't win this year, their window would have closed. I don't care for that franchise or their #%%*#%$ of an owner but I wanted to see Kidd get his ring.

Props to the Mavs for winning this series. I was going for Miami to take it all, so I'm not even mad that Dallas won. Good to see a fellow Texas team hoist the trophy. Houston, San Antonio, and now Dallas has an NBA title.

Welcome to the club...................................now you're just 1 more behind Houston
smile.gif

Cuban's 100% correct though.. All night their fans were loud as hell and they kept having to force the Miami crowd to get into it with the chants and audio over the speakers. What really killed us was that Bron was not playing to win, everytime he passed up a shot to Eddie House or Mike Miller we were livid. Why was dude teasing his drives to the paint? That was driving me crazy..After a while don't you see that you and Wade are going to have to carry the load? Dudes had Dirk and Chandler in heavy foul trouble then refused to go at them at one point..What's the deal with that? What an opportunity lost. I'm so tight right now.

The only people upset with Lebron's comments are the exact people he is talking about. Otherwise a comment like that shouldn't bother anyone.

Originally Posted by Freeze

ahahaha I bet erick dampier feels like a ****. haha should've stayed in dallas just one more year. sucka
lol word...instead he got to hold the hip of a crying bosh
WAT

City on fire tonite. Picking up my 2011 NBA CHAMPS gear tomorrow.
The entire DFW Metroplex needed this.
Gotta give Peja some love for helping us get past the Lake show.
Tyson Chandler was huge the entire playoffs.
It took 31yrs and man it feels good to get that L off our foreheads.

30t6p3b.gif
Disgusting.

This cannot fall completely on his shoulders....

Back
Top Bottom