Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Miami had a great year. Never expected them to make it this far. They shouldn't hang their heads at all. Use this experience as motivation for the next season.

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Originally Posted by Furrell

Shouldn't have turned your back on your hometown bro.....
He's not from Cleveland. He's from Akron. He's doesn't owe Cleveland anything.

Dan Gilbert is a broad. He wasn't talking about shortcuts when he gave LeBron everything he wanted after he acquired the team when they were peaking. Dude went as far as to using his sick son as a prop to get the first pick in the draft.
I am from Cleveland but Graduated College From The U of Akron, love both cities equally and we in Northeast Ohio all feel the same and let me tell you something:

Akron......Hates......You...... Other than people he was friends with, he's not respected anymore....guys at the barbershop disrespect him to the fullest
laugh.gif
You guys are like scorned women. Get over it. NYC has after he decided to go to Miami after they cleared the cap space.

As if he gives a damn about someone who cuts hair for a living not respecting. Most people can't do a tenth of what he does on the floor every night.

As much as it pains me to say it, the Heat are going to get their ring soon. When that happens, I hope everyone in Cleveland drinks cyanide laced Kool Aid.

Ok, great...we all go back to our regular lives tomorrow with our regular problems. Same for LeBron, whether he likes it or not. I don't have to wake up worrying about my mother hanging out late at night getting wasted or screwing my coworkers or friends. Same for my girlfriend.

And we both have the same number of rings.

laugh.gif
at the salty Heat fans. What did you expect? You thought you were the Boston Celtics and could assemble a big 3 and win a championship.

Not so fast my friends /LeeCorso

Really easy to dislike someone like Lebron, sensitive %#@ +*@!+.

His words tonight after losing speaks volumes of his immaturity....you're rich, good for you. The criticism you get is warranted, the "chosen one" and referring yourself as KING, the dancing around, the fireworks show before even scoring a point, the "not 1, not 2, not 3" nonsense......people are criticizing your un-clutchness and you're continuous quitting when its time to buckle down in the big game, and you continuously fail.

Keep padding those stats you over sized PG, you have a long way to go before you even win a single ring.

Sensitive.

Congrats to the mavs. Didn't expect them to defend lebron better than BOS & CHI did. So, hats off to them. Congrats.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Miami pretty much choked this series, they basically gave this series away to Dallas IMO

Miami choked a bit, Game 2 being most glaring, but no doubt about it, Dallas won this series.

Their 3pt shooting the last 2 games was phenomenal.
sick.gif

Everytime Miami seemed to be getting back in it, they got a timely shot from JET, Barea or Dirk.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

What did Lebron say that was untrue, though?

At the end of the day, hating on Lebron does nothing to improve your life in a positive way. Spending your time criticizing another man doesn't change your own life or your problems... so what should he care if people hate him? He's lying of course when he says he doesn't pay attention to the criticism, he had that tweet where he said he was making a list of everyone who was making fun of him
laugh.gif
so that was dumb

People hold NO punches when it comes to making fun of athletes, their families, their appearance, their career, WHATEVER... the general public is cruel as hell, so when a player gives a response where he doesn't sugar coat things and speaks his mind... I'm all for it. If people can spend their time criticizing and scrutinizing an athlete, I'm cool with them being allowed a human response.

Lebron by no means has been perfect, he's done a lot of jack ##% things so there's no defending him 100%. But when a majority of people on here crack jokes routinely about him, he's got the right to respond.
Lebron's response clearly shows that his head is not in the right place. 
Sure, people sit on their +#*@* at home and criticize players like they know them.. but that's just part of sports. At the end of the day, those people are still fans of the NBA and without them Lebron James would be nothing. Whether someone loves you or hates you as a player, you should still be appreciative of the fact that they're giving their input into the game of basketball. That's like the #1 rule of the professional sports, don't talk $%$* about the fans. Because without them most players would probably be working in a McDonalds or on a corner slinging rocks. 

And what he said is also offensive to his own fans and supporters.. they're everyday people going through struggles too, and after investing their lives and money into the Heat only to end in disappointment, their comfort is that they have to sit there and listen to their star player say he's better than other people because he's rich. 

Lebron's response just shows that he doesn't get it. He thinks he's better than other people just because he plays basketball on TV. Dude has a lot of growing up to do.  

Originally Posted by SCOTTY PIMPIN

Mannn !@*$ that dude lebron
pimp.gif
my life is straight and I still hate dude
laugh.gif
cause to be real as of right now: he got the problems - not me!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

um he is set for life and is at a point where if he wanted he never has to work again and has a family etc... and um ur are.....

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Damn I was indifferent towards Bron until his decision where I began to dislike him a great deal and wanted him to lose huge but that response was coldblooded. That's something Lex Luthor would say
pimp.gif
Can't even hate on the truth of that.

Same here, I liked dude since he got drafted, Not a huge fan but I liked how he played. After the decision it seemed he started acting like an !$*+@!@, went to a different city cause he couldn't do it in Cleveland
30t6p3b.gif

Dirk never gave up like that bum
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

His words tonight after losing speaks volumes of his immaturity....you're rich, good for you. The criticism you get is warranted, the "chosen one" and referring yourself as KING, the dancing around, the fireworks show before even scoring a point, the "not 1, not 2, not 3" nonsense......people are criticizing your un-clutchness and you're continuous quitting when its time to buckle down in the big game, and you continuously fail.

Keep padding those stats you over sized PG, you have a long way to go before you even win a single ring.

Sensitive.

How do you know thats what he meant to say though?

Can you read his mind or are you some kind of body language expert?  

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Cuban loving this revenge!
Gotta give major props to Rick Carlisle.
He found a way to keep Miami on their heels.
Knows his personnel extremely well. Proved me wrong.

Sensitive.
TRUTH.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by SCOTTY PIMPIN

Mannn !@*$ that dude lebron
pimp.gif
my life is straight and I still hate dude
laugh.gif
cause to be real as of right now: he got the problems - not me!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

um he is set for life and is at a point where if he wanted he never has to work again and has a family etc... and um ur are.....

Money aint everything....dude has a skeezer for a mother and a legacy that gets worse by the day.  He's rich but like they say money don't buy happiness.  I'm sure there are alot of 9 to 5 people that feel better in their own skin than LeBron.

Sensitive.

damn_right.jpg

He's not from Cleveland. He's from Akron. He's doesn't owe Cleveland anything.

Dan Gilbert is a broad. He wasn't talking about shortcuts when he gave LeBron everything he wanted after he acquired the team when they were peaking. Dude went as far as to using his sick son as a prop to get the first pick in the draft.
I am from Cleveland but Graduated College From The U of Akron, love both cities equally and we in Northeast Ohio all feel the same and let me tell you something:

Akron......Hates......You...... Other than people he was friends with, he's not respected anymore....guys at the barbershop disrespect him to the fullest
laugh.gif
You guys are like scorned women. Get over it. NYC has after he decided to go to Miami after they cleared the cap space.

As if he gives a damn about someone who cuts hair for a living not respecting. Most people can't do a tenth of what he does on the floor every night.

As much as it pains me to say it, the Heat are going to get their ring soon. When that happens, I hope everyone in Cleveland drinks cyanide laced Kool Aid.
He might not admit it, but having your hometown/people you grew up with not even respect you...yeah it bothers him.....He will get his ring soon, just glad he didn't get it 1st year after he left.....and he will probably get one before Cleveland.....and the Knicks just saying 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom