Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Miami doesn't need another year. This was it. Everyone thought this super team was going coast to a championship even when down 3-2. Sorry guys, this is your team. They play well when they feel like it. LeBron goes down as the biggest troll ever
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

So for the people making the "it's only their first year" excuse, what about Boston? They did it their first year together...

Boston team was veterans with one new kid who was Rondo.
YOU.
GUYS.
DID.
NOT.
WIN.
THE.
CHAMPIONSHIP.

END OF STORY.
GIVE UP.

Originally Posted by djuzi05

Miami doesn't need another year. This was it. Everyone thought this super team was going coast to a championship even when down 3-2. Sorry guys, this is your team. They play well when they feel like it. LeBron goes down as the biggest troll ever
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You believe that's it ?  Our only run to the finals huh. Wade, Lebron and Bosh on 1 year contracts right ?

"At the end of the day, all of the people that were rooting for me to fail, tomorrow they'll have to wake up and have the same life that [they had] before they woke up today. They got the same personal problems they had today and I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things I want to do."

If this doesnt scream apathy. Dude is basically saying "I dont care what you guys say, I have and will make more money than you'll see in a life time, so enjoy your bills and loans"

What a douche. You all really are gonna tell em you just sat through those finals and say that Lebron played like he wanted a ring?

Gimme a break.

The NBA, Nike, ESPN, Slam all made this big media hype about Lebron, now they're facing the music. He doesnt have "it" and we all clown Skip, but if he hasnt been proven right this Finals, I dunno what people were watching. Terrible PR move that post game conferenceand I know he'll apologize or backtrack from those statements over the summer.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

So for the people making the "it's only their first year" excuse, what about Boston? They did it their first year together...

YOU.
GUYS.
DID.
NOT.
WIN.
THE.
CHAMPIONSHIP.

END OF STORY.
GIVE UP.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dirk >>> LeBron, Bosh, Wade

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And i'm hearing Mavs fans was punkin Heat fans in the crowd?

Yo...I would of started a RIOT in there
30t6p3b.gif

How they do that in yo house?
30t6p3b.gif

HybridSoldier23: Mavs in 6.
MrONegative: Mavs in 6.
SonOfTony: Mavs in 6.
pr0phecy718: Mavs in 6.
Trelvis Tha Thrilla: Mavs in 6.
ACBboyz84: Mavs in 6.
SCOTTY PIMPIN: Mavs in 6.
Mez 0ne: Mavs in 6.
SneakerPro: Mavs in 6.
JDiddy: Mavs in 6.
laker4lifeman: Mavs in 6.
Heshua: Mavs in 6.
JapanAir21: Mavs in 6.
Venom lyrix: Mavs in 6.
Acidcality: Mavs in 6.
DMan14: Mavs in 6.
BangDak: Mavs in 6.
Sensaciondelbloque: Mavs in 6.
ireminisce: Mavs in 6.
ForeverDecember21: Mavs in 6.
ROBPZEE612: Mavs in 6.
ewrek21: Mavs in 6.
rayfizzle: Mavs in 6.
KING x RIECE: Mavs in 6.

Congratulations fellas, we called it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by WILLINC

And please with this non sense about trading one of the big three. Its not gonna happen.

if someone offers Riley young raw talent for Wade... he will take it
roll.gif
Guy, If you believe that i dont know what to say to you.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
at the salty Heat fans. What did you expect? You thought you were the Boston Celtics and could assemble a big 3 and win a championship.

Not so fast my friends /LeeCorso
You KNOW me A.
You knowww I aint salty 
laugh.gif

Making it to the finals was good enough on the first try,  we are ahead of schedule 
pimp.gif

Plus my team dismantled your team 
devil.gif

We'll have more fun next year.

I'm gonna bring something new to NT next year.

I did it first with the big bold words, next year imma see what I can cook up to give yall a couple laughs and make people take what I say seriously to get suspended 
laugh.gif
You'll be lucky if they can afford this team with a cap, Ray. C'mon now man.
laugh.gif
The Heat payroll is approx 67 million.
Dallas is 90+ million.

We can DEF get players 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

For the record, here is what he said, interpret how you wish.
Q. Does it bother you that so many people are happy to see you fail? 
LeBRON JAMES: Absolutely not. Because at the end of the day, all the people that was rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that. 
They can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy about not only myself, but the Miami Heat not accomplishing their goal, but they have to get back to the real world at some point.
WOW
laugh.gif
at the Bron D riding haters interpreting that as a "i'm rich and you're not."  When did he EVER say anything about how much money he made compared to the average person?  Some of y'all are hilarious 

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

sure you would....

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Chill out son, We took the Championship in Miami, Punking out some *+$@# Miami fans is the least of it.

HybridSoldier23: Mavs in 6.
MrONegative: Mavs in 6.
pr0phecy718: Mavs in 6.
Trelvis Tha Thrilla: Mavs in 6.
ACBboyz84: Mavs in 6.
SCOTTY PIMPIN: Mavs in 6.
Mez 0ne: Mavs in 6.
SneakerPro: Mavs in 6.
JDiddy: Mavs in 6.
laker4lifeman: Mavs in 6.
Heshua: Mavs in 6.
JapanAir21: Mavs in 6.
Venom lyrix: Mavs in 6.
Acidcality: Mavs in 6.
DMan14: Mavs in 6.
BangDak: Mavs in 6.
Sensaciondelbloque: Mavs in 6.
ireminisce: Mavs in 6.
ForeverDecember21: Mavs in 6.
ROBPZEE612: Mavs in 6.
ewrek21: Mavs in 6.
rayfizzle: Mavs in 6.
KING x RIECE: Mavs in 6.

Congratulations fellas, we called it.
pimp.gif

i picked the mavs in 7. i need at least a half of a
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
II
I would have beat this the brakes off you son.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

"At the end of the day, all of the people that were rooting for me to fail, tomorrow they'll have to wake up and have the same life that [they had] before they woke up today. They got the same personal problems they had today and I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things I want to do."

If this doesnt scream apathy. Dude is basically saying "I dont care what you guys say, I have and will make more money than you'll see in a life time, so enjoy your bills and loans"

What a douche. You all really are gonna tell em you just sat through those finals and say that Lebron played like he wanted a ring?

Gimme a break.

The NBA, Nike, ESPN, Slam all made this big media hype about Lebron, now they're facing the music. He doesnt have "it" and we all clown Skip, but if he hasnt been proven right this Finals, I dunno what people were watching. Terrible PR move that post game conferenceand I know he'll apologize or backtrack from those statements over the summer.
My dude that's NOTHING. 
I would of said MUCH worse.

Too much nit-picking.

How they talkin bout LeBron still, but yet dirk just won the chip?

Shouldn't the media focus on who just won the chip? 
laugh.gif

LeBron is the MAN!
pimp.gif

How do people root for a person to fail? 
laugh.gif

If that ain't pathetic I dont know what is.

People nitpickin crazyyyyyyyy

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
II
I would have beat this the brakes off you son.
Really ?  Enjoy the championship. Internet tough guy.

LeBRON JAMES: Absolutely not. Because at the end of the day, all the people that was rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that. 
They can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy about not only myself, but the Miami Heat not accomplishing their goal, but they have to get back to the real world at some point.
Not even a LeBron fan but I can see why those who hate him would blow something like this out of proportion. He's not in any way talking about his fans or supporters. He's talking to all of yall who want to see him fail.
http://search.twitter.com/search?q=#Lebron
#Lebron James press conference: "me, me, me". #Dwyane Wade's: "we, we, we". Says it all right there.
He's just not built for this...
But the majority of questions to LeBron was about himself. If he was asked about himself and found a way to answer in a "we" fashion yall would've complained and said he was trying to deflect or share the blame and his shortcomings to the whole team and not take it all by himself.

Dude basically straight up said "I failed."

YOU.
GUYS.
DID.
NOT.
WIN.
THE.
CHAMPIONSHIP.

END OF STORY.
GIVE UP.
QFT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ the Mavs celebrating their championship in Miami. In the club with the trophy

Word to me, I swear there were mad white shirts when the game started then when the 4th was at 5 minutes of so, you seen mad blue shirts poppin up.

Wilbon kept it 100. He said straight up: "They're frontrunners" in reference to the Heat.

The problem with Lebron's comments is that he was being completely honest....that's really how he feels. "you aint @%%+ compared to me". I remember reading an article about how in high school he would dunk on somebody and scream "YOU SORRY!"
roll.gif
this is when he was still a media darling. hate to bring up kobe but one thing about him is that he won all star mvp in philly his "hometown" and got booed off the stage. they asked him about it and he admitted that it hurt his feelings... kind of a soft thing to say but at least you can relate to that whether you wanna admit it or not. compare that to how lebron reacts to criticism from people in his "hometown". he's full of @%%+ plain and simple but in his defense if you really look at his life and ask yourself why would he act like that it's tragic. he has a lot to be insecure about and the media completely toys with him when they're ones that created him and helped make him that way

Back
Top Bottom