Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Lebron needs more help

dwight-howard-heat.jpg

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

So for the people making the "it's only their first year" excuse, what about Boston? They did it their first year together...

Boston team was veterans with one new kid who was Rondo.
YOU.
GUYS.
DID.
NOT.
WIN.
THE.
CHAMPIONSHIP.

END OF STORY.
GIVE UP.

pimp.gif

Congratulations JapanAir21!
wink.gif

This is disgusting. The hate is insane out here. Mavs won and yall still trashing lebron?
Some dude clowning him cause he got on a golf cart and didnt walk? YOU SERIOUS?

Man 29 teams going dumb right now. Dudes dont even care if theyre team gets swept, just as long as heat dont win.
Why you really mad?

Originally Posted by f3DJam

This is disgusting. The hate is insane out here. Mavs won and yall still trashing lebron?
Some dude clowning him cause he got on a golf cart and didnt walk? YOU SERIOUS?

Man 29 teams going dumb right now. Dudes dont even care if theyre team gets swept, just as long as heat dont win.
Why you really mad?
Congrats to the Mavs fans 
pimp.gif

happy kidd and dirk won. not even mad LA lost. really. they deserve it but don't expect to get it any easier
next year from LA... Dirk better be ready for mamba... is the guy up there REALLY saying lebron is better than
kobe in the finals?

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

Finally the goods guy won.

good guys huh? you know this world has gone to #@#+ when two convicted felons are deemed "good guys"
laugh.gif

"Those closeouts will come faster than the Mavericks have ever seen"

"You can't believe the Mavericks will actually win this series"

laugh.gif

I'm going to go back to LeBron and the post-conference.

The simple fact is when a reporter asked LeBron about how the world would react to his performance and loss in the NBA Finals he took it out of context. He has been in the national spotlight for how many years now? Since he was a high schooler? He knows that being one of the most famout athletes in the world is going to come with criticism if he doesn't live up to the expectations that both he sets up for himself and that his fanbase sets for himself.

The fact of the matter is tonight LeBron wore the true colors on his sleeve. He can't take harsh criticism. I've been saying this since he left for Miami. He took the Cleveland Cavs to the NBA Finals. He did that with basically no starring cast around him. That's the type of LeBron James people wanted to see. To take an organization that had been down in the dumps for ever, in a city that has basically had no  cherished professional sports moments in quite some time.

When LeBron darted for Miami it became the easy way out. Well it wasn't so easy this year was it LeBron? A lot of you can argure all you want that LeBron never would have won a title in Cleveland. It's bull. If you take a horrible franchise to the NBA Finals in only a few years of you being in the league, you can easily get them over the hump as well. That's what a leader does. In my mind LeBron just doesn't fit this category.

Alot of you can say that Jordan had All-Stars around him as did Kobe. The difference? Kobe proved he could win without Shaq. Dwayne Wade won with Shaq, but he was no where near as dominate as his Laker days and you can't question that. Alot bring up Jordan/Pippen. Jordan and Pippen won together and people claim Jordan wouldn't have done it without Pippen's help. Well if Pippen was so influential why didn't he win in Portland in the years after his Bulls days? These are some questions I raise. And the point is, LeBron and many of his supporters DO in fact claim he is better than Kobe, Jordan and Wade.

When a reporter asks you abot failing, you don't spit into peoples faces about you living this great lifestyle. That's the problem with LeBron. He didn't go to Miami to win a championship. He went to Miami to live the lifestyle with 2 of his buddies. While yes they are obviously there to win basketball games, to me LeBron cares more about his lifestyle then he does about basketball. Telling people the night he choked, the series he quit on his teamates that at the end of the day "you have a 9-5" and I live this great ##+!@*% life. No one cares LeBron, cause at the end of the day, The Choosen One isn't the Choosen One if you don't have a ring on your finger. And money don't buy NBA Rings.

I thought Wade handled the reporters questions a lot better. LeBron just didn't seem to care. I know he was upset, but that's part of the game. As an athlete who is looked up by many and who wants to consider themself a star and one of the greats you have to learn to deal with what reporters will ask you. You need to learn to put on a smile, answer respectfully and move on. That's what you do when your in the spotlight.

People hated LeBron after The Decision. They hated them more after he lost in the Finals. I guerentee they hate him even more after that press conference.

It was a !$$!% move on his part. A lot of you will disagree, I don't mind. A true champion doesn't go out like LeBron just did, win or lose. Pathetic.

Still havent been to sleep yet. Partied till 4:30. Came home. Watched the game again. Went to Academy to pick up a championship shirt. Cant wait until the parade on Thursday

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Complete mental breakdown by the Heat. Props to the Mavs. But in the end, they came back only because the Heat let them come back. It's like they got bored when they had a huge 88-73 lead. Had the game been tied halfway through the fourth, the Heat would've won. When they turn it up, the Heat completely control the game. It's obvious that they're the better team. They just got overconfident. Spoelstra just needs to motivate his players better.

I really don't know how anyone seriously thinks that Mavs will win this series.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Still havent been to sleep yet. Partied till 4:30. Came home. Watched the game again. Went to Academy to pick up a championship shirt. Cant wait until the parade on Thursday

I thought it was next week.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Complete mental breakdown by the Heat. Props to the Mavs. But in the end, they came back only because the Heat let them come back. It's like they got bored when they had a huge 88-73 lead. Had the game been tied halfway through the fourth, the Heat would've won. When they turn it up, the Heat completely control the game. It's obvious that they're the better team. They just got overconfident. Spoelstra just needs to motivate his players better.

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Congrats to all you mavs fans. Your team deserved it and earned it.

Lebron's performance vs chicago was a mirage just like the performance vs the pistons in 2007

the western conference is now 10-3 vs the LEASTERN conference since MJ retired

This should have been the mavs second title.
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WADE DOESNT SHOOT 25 FTS PER GAME

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

I thought it was next week.

it says its the week of the 20th and that they announce a firm day this week. also Mark Cuban said that he will pay for the funds for the parade.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Xtapolapacetl wrote:

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Congrats to all you mavs fans. Your team deserved it and earned it.

Lebron's performance vs chicago was a mirage just like the performance vs the pistons in 2007

the western conference is now 10-3 vs the LEASTERN conference since MJ retired

This should have been the mavs second title.
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WADE DOESNT SHOOT 25 FTS PER GAME

eek.gif
Damb! What a loser!

Back
Top Bottom