Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by joegolfdad

When is Stuart Scott's contract up?

Bro thats cold.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Dirk's body language looks horrible as he releases... He looks like he's just praying for one to fall right now
30t6p3b.gif

I doubt it. He is a pro. A pro's pro. He knows some days you just miss shots. He might be frustrated but I doubt that is his mindset. He will turn the corner though. I have faith in the dude.

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

People laughed at me when i said lebron's defense isn't that good. And that he really wasn't guarding Derrick rose. Well look now, terry lighting him up so bad they switched him off.

In fact I made a thread saying that lebron wasn't really guarding rose, and it got locked. Funny how even mods ride lebron to the death

um could it be that terry iuno isnt a one dimensional player who only asset is being to drive and make difficult/circus shots.

Dirk getting good looks at least he hit 2 of em.. JJ/Chandler pick and roll is working nice right now

Dirk!!! 2-3 to start the half!!

Nice bucket by JJ, Chandler and Matrix with the tough board and put back, excellent start to the 2nd half!!

Back
Top Bottom