Official 2011 NFL Draft Thead Vol. Lions winning.... Niners losing...

smokin.gif
Jimmy Taylor.

More weapons leggoooooo.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Yeah, I'm ok with Thomas and all, but 3 picks? 
ohwell.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]exactly my point... i swear to god they just throw darts at a board and sniff each others A-- while smiling. No real clue how to kill a draft. 3 picks when he probably wasn't gonna get picked up in the second.... just stupid. [/color]
mad.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

im completely OK with the three picks

*nods head in approval*

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I hate you and your team with the power of 4,000 suns that sit in your lap.[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Deal with it.[/color]

Originally Posted by CP1708

Yeah, I'm ok with Thomas and all, but 3 picks? 
ohwell.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]exactly my point... i swear to god they just throw darts at a board and sniff each others A-- while smiling. No real clue how to kill a draft. 3 picks when he probably wasn't gonna get picked up in the second.... just stupid. [/color]
mad.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

im completely OK with the three picks

*nods head in approval*

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I hate you and your team with the power of 4,000 suns that sit in your lap.[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Deal with it.[/color]

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] i'm juss sayin.....[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i wanna hit someone in the FO... every year they seem to fu-- up a draft some how. 3 picks/players isn't worth 1) a running back 2) a player at the end of the second 3) a running back at the late second..... they have no clue how to do a draft. This has been going on since they had No Clue how to get weapons and protection for Dan Marino. Got Dammit. [/color]
mad.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]. /rant.[/color]

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] i'm juss sayin.....[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i wanna hit someone in the FO... every year they seem to fu-- up a draft some how. 3 picks/players isn't worth 1) a running back 2) a player at the end of the second 3) a running back at the late second..... they have no clue how to do a draft. This has been going on since they had No Clue how to get weapons and protection for Dan Marino. Got Dammit. [/color]
mad.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]. /rant.[/color]

Mel Kiper, "Good luck trying to beat that football team"

I never doubt TT on the receivers he drafts. So lets just say Cobb is gonna be a problem.

Mel Kiper, "Good luck trying to beat that football team"

I never doubt TT on the receivers he drafts. So lets just say Cobb is gonna be a problem.

im so PUMPED

Aaron rodgers and greg jennings and jermichael finley and jordy nelson and donald driver and randal cobb and ryan grant and james starks

pimp.gif

just to let yall know i called that pick too
laugh.gif
said it 4 hours ago on FB...yea i feel like a stud

come at me brahs

im so PUMPED

Aaron rodgers and greg jennings and jermichael finley and jordy nelson and donald driver and randal cobb and ryan grant and james starks

pimp.gif

just to let yall know i called that pick too
laugh.gif
said it 4 hours ago on FB...yea i feel like a stud

come at me brahs

Back
Top Bottom