Official 2011 NFL Draft Thead Vol. Lions winning.... Niners losing...

Ryan Mallet in NE he can sit for 3 years learn from Brady and eventually take over or we never hear from him again either or

Omfg pats bout to turn mallet into a 5 yr project.
roll.gif

Phins fans on Facebook bout to *++@ bricks

Ryan Mallet in NE he can sit for 3 years learn from Brady and eventually take over or we never hear from him again either or

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

Oh yeah, I think Ryan Mal is gonna be a BEAST in the league. I think he won MVP in one of those HS all-star games as a youngin'. And, he tore it up at Arkansas. 6'7" 250 with a cannon. He's very accurate and can make the easy, or tough throw. I believe the LSU game was a standout performance for him last season. Whoever snags him will get a steal. It'd be ill if the Patriots drafted him and made him Brady's heir apparent. If that happens, New England will continue to torture their opponents.

On my Nostrodamus/Miss Cleo steez
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

Oh yeah, I think Ryan Mal is gonna be a BEAST in the league. I think he won MVP in one of those HS all-star games as a youngin'. And, he tore it up at Arkansas. 6'7" 250 with a cannon. He's very accurate and can make the easy, or tough throw. I believe the LSU game was a standout performance for him last season. Whoever snags him will get a steal. It'd be ill if the Patriots drafted him and made him Brady's heir apparent. If that happens, New England will continue to torture their opponents.

On my Nostrodamus/Miss Cleo steez
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom