Official 2011 NFL Draft Thead Vol. Lions winning.... Niners losing...

I dont think Cam is a better passer than VY is right now.

Cam makes a lot of throws that he make on the pro level.

I see Cam being VY part 2.

I dont think Cam is a better passer than VY is right now.

Cam makes a lot of throws that he make on the pro level.

I see Cam being VY part 2.

I don't think Cam is going top 10. He's a great college player, but to me he doesn't have the look of someone who's going to tear up the league.

I don't think Cam is going top 10. He's a great college player, but to me he doesn't have the look of someone who's going to tear up the league.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by im that one

[table][tr][td]15. Miami Dolphins[/td][/tr][tr][td]
MIA.gif
[/td][td]Mark Ingram, RB, Alabama:
Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams are free agents, and Williams has
already said he wants to move on to a contender. Ingram, the 2009
Heisman Trophy winner, would give the Dolphins a reliable lead back to
build around.[/td][/tr][/table]
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

they better not. all i gotta say.
he was barely the best RB on his team this year. come on now.

Your logic makes no sense and Trent is that good. So what were you saying when Ronnie and Caddy came out?

Just because he plays with another great player at the same position doesn't change anything about Mark. Look at the skills.
Let me simplify. I was saying Mark isnt that great, he is in an amazing system. Put a good handful of backs in that system and behind bamas line and you would get the same results. I personally like trent better and had he the same carries He would of had more yards and touchdowns. I said the same thing when Ronnie and Williams came out... dont take a Running back in the first round which is my logic and point...

Like i said, Past that it was for the dolphins and not so much on Ingram. There is a lot of talent in the 3rd and 4th rounds for running backs. Same with Free agency. First round of a draft (other than a AP which comes around once every 10 years) isn't the place for a running back. Maybe from 30 on... It's been proven time and time again that running backs are everywhere from free agency to late round draft picks.  thats just a wasted pick when they need guard help, safety, nickle cb, and...oh yea a QB. which are all much much tougher to find.

MIA.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Your logic makes no sense and Trent is that good. So what were you saying when Ronnie and Caddy came out?

Just because he plays with another great player at the same position doesn't change anything about Mark. Look at the skills.
Let me simplify. I was saying Mark isnt that great, he is in an amazing system. Put a good handful of backs in that system and behind bamas line and you would get the same results. I personally like trent better and had he the same carries He would of had more yards and touchdowns. I said the same thing when Ronnie and Williams came out... dont take a Running back in the first round which is my logic and point...

Like i said, Past that it was for the dolphins and not so much on Ingram. There is a lot of talent in the 3rd and 4th rounds for running backs. Same with Free agency. First round of a draft (other than a AP which comes around once every 10 years) isn't the place for a running back. Maybe from 30 on... It's been proven time and time again that running backs are everywhere from free agency to late round draft picks.  thats just a wasted pick when they need guard help, safety, nickle cb, and...oh yea a QB. which are all much much tougher to find.

Nick Fairley played himself to the #1 pick yesterday....if not him...anyone thing Carolina goes with AJ?

Nick Fairley played himself to the #1 pick yesterday....if not him...anyone thing Carolina goes with AJ?

MIA.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

No your logic was that because he was barely better than Trent the Dolphins shouldn't take him . You don't analyze a player in terms of someone else, you look at what they bring to the table. Perhaps your point was poorly explained. I do agree about taking a RB in the 1st unless it's a rare talent, you can find so many good RBs late.

Ingram is in a good system but you don't put up the numbers he did without having talent. He has good vision, tremendous, balance, keeps his feet moving, and has tremendous ball security.

MIA.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

No your logic was that because he was barely better than Trent the Dolphins shouldn't take him . You don't analyze a player in terms of someone else, you look at what they bring to the table. Perhaps your point was poorly explained. I do agree about taking a RB in the 1st unless it's a rare talent, you can find so many good RBs late.

Ingram is in a good system but you don't put up the numbers he did without having talent. He has good vision, tremendous, balance, keeps his feet moving, and has tremendous ball security.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Mikel Leshoure has declared....

I was reading on ESPN that with a good 40 time he can go as high as the 2nd round. I got my opinions, and so do yall...that being said, we all know that Mark Ingram is the only clear-cut 1st rounder out of this RB class...if you had to rank a top 5 (out of the RBs who've decared so far), where would you put them and what round do you see them being drafted in?

He is my #2 RB and have him as a solid 2nd round pick, can't see him going round 1.

1. Mark Ingram
2. Mikel Leshoure
3. DeMarco Murray
4. Ryan Williams
5. Daniel Thomas

DeMarco is the most talented back in this class IMO, finally played in every game this year but those durability concerns are still there.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Mikel Leshoure has declared....

I was reading on ESPN that with a good 40 time he can go as high as the 2nd round. I got my opinions, and so do yall...that being said, we all know that Mark Ingram is the only clear-cut 1st rounder out of this RB class...if you had to rank a top 5 (out of the RBs who've decared so far), where would you put them and what round do you see them being drafted in?

He is my #2 RB and have him as a solid 2nd round pick, can't see him going round 1.

1. Mark Ingram
2. Mikel Leshoure
3. DeMarco Murray
4. Ryan Williams
5. Daniel Thomas

DeMarco is the most talented back in this class IMO, finally played in every game this year but those durability concerns are still there.

carolina should take aj, start clausen the whole year, go 1-15 get the 1 pick again and boom, luck to green is locked up for the next 6 years

tannehill to fuller looked pretty good against peterson in the cotton bowl, is he supposed to be a lockdown technique guy or is his stock so high because he's just faster and more athletic than everyone

carolina should take aj, start clausen the whole year, go 1-15 get the 1 pick again and boom, luck to green is locked up for the next 6 years

tannehill to fuller looked pretty good against peterson in the cotton bowl, is he supposed to be a lockdown technique guy or is his stock so high because he's just faster and more athletic than everyone

Some credit has to go to Jeff Fuller, because he is an excellent WR in his own right. For some reason Chavis kept putting Peterson in that off coverage, which is not his strongsuit. Playing that coverage against a player the caliber of Fuller is a recipe for disaster. When PP was able to play his press coverage he controlled Fuller more. Dude didn't even allow Fuller to get off the line @ time. Had him running a slant,
laugh.gif

Some credit has to go to Jeff Fuller, because he is an excellent WR in his own right. For some reason Chavis kept putting Peterson in that off coverage, which is not his strongsuit. Playing that coverage against a player the caliber of Fuller is a recipe for disaster. When PP was able to play his press coverage he controlled Fuller more. Dude didn't even allow Fuller to get off the line @ time. Had him running a slant,
laugh.gif

MIA.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

1. they better not. all i gotta say.
2. he was barely the best RB on his team this year. come on now.

No your logic was that because he was barely better than Trent the Dolphins shouldn't take him. You don't analyze a player in terms of someone else, you look at what they bring to the table. I do agree about taking a RB in the 1st unless it's a rare talent, you can find so many good RBs late.

No... my logic was "they better not"... then there was seperation, it was an add on to me saying I believe trent is better. I also didnt analyze ingram off of trent, I said trent was better (i believe). sure he is good. so are A lot of other running back coming into this draft, free agents, and otherwise. Bottom line is this, He isnt worth a first round pick because of what i said before (For the dolphins needs and the deep talent that the position has.)

MIA.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

1. they better not. all i gotta say.
2. he was barely the best RB on his team this year. come on now.

No your logic was that because he was barely better than Trent the Dolphins shouldn't take him. You don't analyze a player in terms of someone else, you look at what they bring to the table. I do agree about taking a RB in the 1st unless it's a rare talent, you can find so many good RBs late.

No... my logic was "they better not"... then there was seperation, it was an add on to me saying I believe trent is better. I also didnt analyze ingram off of trent, I said trent was better (i believe). sure he is good. so are A lot of other running back coming into this draft, free agents, and otherwise. Bottom line is this, He isnt worth a first round pick because of what i said before (For the dolphins needs and the deep talent that the position has.)

thats what ive been saying all year, also just had that conversation on twitter.

thats what ive been saying all year, also just had that conversation on twitter.

Ingram is going to be a beast in the league. he's built for the NFL. I'm going on a limb and saying he'll rush for 1,000+ yards in his rookie season depending on the team that drafts him.

Ingram is going to be a beast in the league. he's built for the NFL. I'm going on a limb and saying he'll rush for 1,000+ yards in his rookie season depending on the team that drafts him.

Man this is a weak year for RB's..........I wouldnt draft any of them in round one.

Leshoure has the most upside to me and Ryan Williams is my favorite Ingram and Murray are solid but nothing exciting about any of them.

Back
Top Bottom