Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

That was a very quick top of the 1st.
30t6p3b.gif

It sucks being the World Champions because every pitcher on the other team is throwing their best stuff at us. These pitchers are saving all they have until they face us and then unleash everything they have. I don't blame our hitters because it's like facing Cy Young everyday.

It sucks being the World Champions because every pitcher on the other team is throwing their best stuff at us. These pitchers are saving all they have until they face us and then unleash everything they have. I don't blame our hitters because it's like facing Cy Young everyday.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Our hitting is inconsistent.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Our hitting is inconsistent.

Back
Top Bottom