Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

Sarcasm doesn't read well through internet.

Paul caught it, right?
laugh.gif

LOL dland.

LOL
edit:  [dland] like i've said numerous times, they need to add a sarcasm button or something online [/dland]

LOL dland.

LOL
edit:  [dland] like i've said numerous times, they need to add a sarcasm button or something online [/dland]

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

LOL dland.

LOL
Universal sarcasm font.  Been saying it for almost 10 years now. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And I am not watching the game but following it on game tracker.  Did Rowand really steal home?  Like a straight steal?  Or was there some funny stuff going on, and thats just how it was ruled?  I talked to Bruce Bochy on the last day of spring training at the empty Royals stadium.

Our conversation:

Me: Congrats on the WS Bruce.
Bruce:  Thanks a lot.
M: Can you do me a favor?
B:  Whats that?
M:  Can you call a steal of home or a suicide squeeze early in the season.  Those are my favorite plays in baseball.
B:  I'll see what I can do for you.

I assumed he was just blowing smoke up my !*$. 

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

LOL dland.

LOL
Universal sarcasm font.  Been saying it for almost 10 years now. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And I am not watching the game but following it on game tracker.  Did Rowand really steal home?  Like a straight steal?  Or was there some funny stuff going on, and thats just how it was ruled?  I talked to Bruce Bochy on the last day of spring training at the empty Royals stadium.

Our conversation:

Me: Congrats on the WS Bruce.
Bruce:  Thanks a lot.
M: Can you do me a favor?
B:  Whats that?
M:  Can you call a steal of home or a suicide squeeze early in the season.  Those are my favorite plays in baseball.
B:  I'll see what I can do for you.

I assumed he was just blowing smoke up my !*$. 

Back
Top Bottom