Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

[table][tr][th="col"]T. Lincecum SF
7981.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]J. Marquis Was
6493.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]2-2[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]2-0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.70[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]3.55[/td] [/tr][tr][td]38[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]17[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.08[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.38[/td][/tr][/table]
Rowand, CF
Sanchez, 2B
Huff, 1B
Posey, C
Sandoval, 3B
Burrell, LF
Tejada, SS
Ross, RF
Lincecum, RHP

[table][tr][th="col"]T. Lincecum SF
7981.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]J. Marquis Was
6493.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]2-2[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]2-0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.70[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]3.55[/td] [/tr][tr][td]38[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]17[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.08[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.38[/td][/tr][/table]
Rowand, CF
Sanchez, 2B
Huff, 1B
Posey, C
Sandoval, 3B
Burrell, LF
Tejada, SS
Ross, RF
Lincecum, RHP

Ugly as hell. Offense is pathetic, but it's not that much of a surprise considering what the organization did in the offseason.

Ugly as hell. Offense is pathetic, but it's not that much of a surprise considering what the organization did in the offseason.

Missed the game today> I'm not shocked to see we didn't score. I'm pretty sure Marquis has dominated against us since his days with the Cardinals.

Missed the game today> I'm not shocked to see we didn't score. I'm pretty sure Marquis has dominated against us since his days with the Cardinals.

Can some please tell me why we struggle against Veteran pitchers like Jason Marquis, Aaron Harang Tim Hudson this was something I noticed last year. Pitchers that can hit there locations and maybe from time to time sink or cut the ball dominate us. Is not like were a team filled with rookies that have never seen any of these guys. 

Can some please tell me why we struggle against Veteran pitchers like Jason Marquis, Aaron Harang Tim Hudson this was something I noticed last year. Pitchers that can hit there locations and maybe from time to time sink or cut the ball dominate us. Is not like were a team filled with rookies that have never seen any of these guys. 

[table][tr][th="col"]J. Sanchez SF
7777.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]J. Lannan Was
8074.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]2-1[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]2-2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.21[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]4.05[/td] [/tr][tr][td]33[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]15[/td] [/tr][tr][td]14[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]11[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.29[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.54[/td][/tr][/table]
Rowand, CF
F. Sanchez, 2B
Posey, 1B
Burrell, LF
Tejada, 3B
Ross, RF
Fontenot, SS
Whiteside, C
J. Sanchez, LHP

misfitscover_normal.jpg

extrabaggs Andrew Baggarly

Bochy told Jon Miller Pablo has a hamate bone injury in his hand. This often requires surgery.

ohhenry_normal.jpg

hankschulman Henry Schulman

Told Panda prognosis is 4-6 weeks.

ohhenry_normal.jpg

Roghlinger coming up.

[table][tr][th="col"]J. Sanchez SF
7777.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]J. Lannan Was
8074.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]2-1[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]2-2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.21[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]4.05[/td] [/tr][tr][td]33[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]15[/td] [/tr][tr][td]14[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]11[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.29[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.54[/td][/tr][/table]
Rowand, CF
F. Sanchez, 2B
Posey, 1B
Burrell, LF
Tejada, 3B
Ross, RF
Fontenot, SS
Whiteside, C
J. Sanchez, LHP

misfitscover_normal.jpg

extrabaggs Andrew Baggarly

Bochy told Jon Miller Pablo has a hamate bone injury in his hand. This often requires surgery.

ohhenry_normal.jpg

Told Panda prognosis is 4-6 weeks.

ohhenry_normal.jpg

Roghlinger coming up.

Back
Top Bottom