Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

RIP Zito
mad.gif
 we never know which zito we're gonna get

I'm not as mad as many of you are with Zito with this start. He was inserted into the role an hour before the game, and it's hard to get into that mentality of pitching a game in that amount of time.

Let's get it tomorrow.

I'm not as mad as many of you are with Zito with this start. He was inserted into the role an hour before the game, and it's hard to get into that mentality of pitching a game in that amount of time.

Let's get it tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

Let's get it tomorrow.

Lol, you have always been a Zito apologist. Not like this guy hasn't been in the league over 10 years. He's a veteran who should be able to do that. Same guy who was still able to pitch during a 2 hour plus rain delay. He could have got a 5 year notice he was going to pitch today and still have the same result.

Him being a fly ball pitcher in this stadium is definitely a recipe for disaster. With his history with this team he basically has to win every game he pitches or the hate will come.

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

Let's get it tomorrow.

Lol, you have always been a Zito apologist. Not like this guy hasn't been in the league over 10 years. He's a veteran who should be able to do that. Same guy who was still able to pitch during a 2 hour plus rain delay. He could have got a 5 year notice he was going to pitch today and still have the same result.

Him being a fly ball pitcher in this stadium is definitely a recipe for disaster. With his history with this team he basically has to win every game he pitches or the hate will come.

You provide excellent points and it's well taken. A lot of what Zito has done to the Giants should be negatively viewed and he's rarely done anything at all to earn the money he's being paid.

I think I'm just a Zito stan.
alien.gif

You provide excellent points and it's well taken. A lot of what Zito has done to the Giants should be negatively viewed and he's rarely done anything at all to earn the money he's being paid.

I think I'm just a Zito stan.
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom