Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

Finally caught episode 3 on youtube. The prank on Huff
laugh.gif

Huff does not stand a chance. Pretty sure Belt starts tomorrow and hopefully he hits 4 homeruns because that's the only way he will play over Huff.

Huff does not stand a chance. Pretty sure Belt starts tomorrow and hopefully he hits 4 homeruns because that's the only way he will play over Huff.

!!$!+*$ 2 out walks. This sucks. I was so pumped up for this series and we are about to get swept. I am losing confidence in this team fast. Worst hitting Giants team I have ever seen in my entire life.

!!$!+*$ 2 out walks. This sucks. I was so pumped up for this series and we are about to get swept. I am losing confidence in this team fast. Worst hitting Giants team I have ever seen in my entire life.

How much backlash will/should Sabean get if the Giants fail to make the playoffs? I remember an SI article from two or so years ago which had him rated as the 28th or 29th ranked GM.

How much backlash will/should Sabean get if the Giants fail to make the playoffs? I remember an SI article from two or so years ago which had him rated as the 28th or 29th ranked GM.

Back
Top Bottom