Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

Originally Posted by Basketballsavant

How much backlash will/should Sabean get if the Giants fail to make the playoffs? I remember an SI article from two or so years ago which had him rated as the 28th or 29th ranked GM.

I still think Sabean is awful.  He got lucky once. 

Originally Posted by Basketballsavant

How much backlash will/should Sabean get if the Giants fail to make the playoffs? I remember an SI article from two or so years ago which had him rated as the 28th or 29th ranked GM.

I still think Sabean is awful.  He got lucky once. 

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by dland24

Worse than the 2008 giants offense?

We are on pace to score 70 less runs in 2011 than we did in 2008.

Wow that is bad but its only aug 1st. A lot can happen between now and September.
Ready for another one?  2008 our team batting average was .262.......this year?  .239

Originally Posted by dland24

Worse than the 2008 giants offense?

We are on pace to score 70 less runs in 2011 than we did in 2008.

Wow that is bad but its only aug 1st. A lot can happen between now and September.
Ready for another one?  2008 our team batting average was .262.......this year?  .239

getting swept again smh. in cincy we got buried early, now we getting buried late. *@#.
Beltran is hitting the ball hard tho, got robbed twice.

getting swept again smh. in cincy we got buried early, now we getting buried late. *@#.
Beltran is hitting the ball hard tho, got robbed twice.

If they get swept tommorow then the Phils are going to come in and kick their *%+.

This team can't score just like last year. Except last year they had dudes who could hit a homerun. Now they have like 1 or 2.

If they get swept tommorow then the Phils are going to come in and kick their *%+.

This team can't score just like last year. Except last year they had dudes who could hit a homerun. Now they have like 1 or 2.

I hate those %*%%%*# fans cheering behind the Comcast set. Your team just lost 5 straight and is now tied for first-place and your %*%%%*# is yelling for TV time.

I hate those %*%%%*# fans cheering behind the Comcast set. Your team just lost 5 straight and is now tied for first-place and your %*%%%*# is yelling for TV time.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

I don't get that either.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

I don't get that either.
tired.gif

Wasn't me...I was scurrying to the car.

Espn headline my brother said "Surging Diamondbacks Poind Lincecum". Really?? 2 runs on 3 hits is a real drubbing.

Though that is offensive output I'd take at this point.

Wasn't me...I was scurrying to the car.

Espn headline my brother said "Surging Diamondbacks Poind Lincecum". Really?? 2 runs on 3 hits is a real drubbing.

Though that is offensive output I'd take at this point.

Tim looked decent, but he falls behind in the count a lot...pitch count went way up

I'm hoping Vogelsong will help end this skid tomorrow, but don't think the offense will help

Tim looked decent, but he falls behind in the count a lot...pitch count went way up

I'm hoping Vogelsong will help end this skid tomorrow, but don't think the offense will help

Looking at our schedule vs. the Dbacks schedule the next few weeks we could be in trouble...
4 vs. Philly

4 @ATL

3 vs. PIT

3 vs. FLA

Looking at our schedule vs. the Dbacks schedule the next few weeks we could be in trouble...
4 vs. Philly

4 @ATL

3 vs. PIT

3 vs. FLA

Back
Top Bottom