Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

I'm pretty sure there's an unwritten rule that you're only supposed to throw fastballs to relief pitchers. I'm not being serious, by the way.

Pretty sure the unwritten rules of baseball go right out the window when theres a bench clearing brawl.
laugh.gif
(but yes you are right)
With the unwritten rules out the window, I wanted Ibanez to swipe 3B... that way he can get beaned in his next AB and another altercation can take place.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

I'm pretty sure there's an unwritten rule that you're only supposed to throw fastballs to relief pitchers. I'm not being serious, by the way.

Pretty sure the unwritten rules of baseball go right out the window when theres a bench clearing brawl.
laugh.gif
(but yes you are right)
With the unwritten rules out the window, I wanted Ibanez to swipe 3B... that way he can get beaned in his next AB and another altercation can take place.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If hes not kidding, he is the biggest homer ever. Charging the mound, throwing an umpire and tackling our hitting coach shouldnt warrant a suspension. Naahhh.

If hes not kidding, he is the biggest homer ever. Charging the mound, throwing an umpire and tackling our hitting coach shouldnt warrant a suspension. Naahhh.

throwing ump?? %!% is weak. but just saw the replay of him tackling the hitting coach that i missed thee first time. I think he'll get a couple for running at the dude.

geez
eyes.gif

throwing ump?? %!% is weak. but just saw the replay of him tackling the hitting coach that i missed thee first time. I think he'll get a couple for running at the dude.

geez
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

geez
eyes.gif

You arent allowed to touch an umpire. Just sayin. Sorry man Ive always hated Victorino. Little b.

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

geez
eyes.gif

You arent allowed to touch an umpire. Just sayin. Sorry man Ive always hated Victorino. Little b.

This suspension can't come soon enough. Not only do I hate Victorino, he also kills my fantasy team and I play a team with him next week.

This suspension can't come soon enough. Not only do I hate Victorino, he also kills my fantasy team and I play a team with him next week.

In spite of our terrible offense, I am pumped for the game tomorrow. Hope we earhole Utley!!

Box tomorrow. Lets go!!

In spite of our terrible offense, I am pumped for the game tomorrow. Hope we earhole Utley!!

Box tomorrow. Lets go!!

Just getting home from the game and seen a few good fights. This rivalry is serious, especially in the stands.

Just getting home from the game and seen a few good fights. This rivalry is serious, especially in the stands.

Back
Top Bottom