Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

Whiteside runs onto the field for warmups. Crowd errupts!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chris82790

Assuming there will be a warning before the game starts I don't think anything will happen until the bullpens enter the game. I'm pretty sure the Phillies will retaliate in some way whether that is breaking unwritten rules, slide into a base dirty and of course beam one of our guys. by winning.

%*@+ Utley and Victorino cannot stand those guys.(but I'd love them on my team)

fixed

Originally Posted by chris82790

Assuming there will be a warning before the game starts I don't think anything will happen until the bullpens enter the game. I'm pretty sure the Phillies will retaliate in some way whether that is breaking unwritten rules, slide into a base dirty and of course beam one of our guys. by winning.

%*@+ Utley and Victorino cannot stand those guys.(but I'd love them on my team)

fixed

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

This suspension can't come soon enough. Not only do I hate Victorino, he also kills my fantasy team and I play a team with him next week.

like any Giants player wouldn't have done that if Worley throw that pitch
nice tackle 
laugh.gif
 idiot getting all hype like he was actually gonna do something

10r5r7l.jpg
Done what, exactly?  Throw the bat and take 1 step toward the mound like he was going to do something?  Victorino is a vagina.  If the Giants didn't have a bunch of girls on their team, he and Palanco would have been bodied.  Where is Gabby Sanchez when you need him?

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

This suspension can't come soon enough. Not only do I hate Victorino, he also kills my fantasy team and I play a team with him next week.

like any Giants player wouldn't have done that if Worley throw that pitch
nice tackle 
laugh.gif
 idiot getting all hype like he was actually gonna do something

10r5r7l.jpg
Done what, exactly?  Throw the bat and take 1 step toward the mound like he was going to do something?  Victorino is a vagina.  If the Giants didn't have a bunch of girls on their team, he and Palanco would have been bodied.  Where is Gabby Sanchez when you need him?

Originally Posted by dland24

Victorino is an idiot for claiming Whiteside instigated the entire thing, and Jon Heyman is an even bigger idiot for agreeing with him.

About to leave for the yard. Cant wait. Round two, fight? Lets go!!!

Oh yeah, and hopefully we can score 3+ runs today. SMH.

Those dudes never been in no fight.
laugh.gif

You see someone running at you from the corner of your eye - you aren't going to wait to see what he has to say.

Originally Posted by dland24

Victorino is an idiot for claiming Whiteside instigated the entire thing, and Jon Heyman is an even bigger idiot for agreeing with him.

About to leave for the yard. Cant wait. Round two, fight? Lets go!!!

Oh yeah, and hopefully we can score 3+ runs today. SMH.

Those dudes never been in no fight.
laugh.gif

You see someone running at you from the corner of your eye - you aren't going to wait to see what he has to say.

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

As a Phillies fan, I hate the Giants... alot. That is all.
Phillies fans are scum bags.  That is all.  Alot.

We are, we threw snowballs at Santa in the 60's

funny all the Phillies and Giants fans I see mingling and enjoying the game

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

As a Phillies fan, I hate the Giants... alot. That is all.
Phillies fans are scum bags.  That is all.  Alot.

We are, we threw snowballs at Santa in the 60's

funny all the Phillies and Giants fans I see mingling and enjoying the game

Shrug. Sure, Victorino didn't rush the mound. Maybe some logic actually entered his mind that he didn't want to get ejected and just wanted to get his point across... but, the benches cleared and what happened happened. At that point it couldn't be helped.

Whatever.

End result:
Phillies - 9, Giants - 2.
Phillies winning streak extended to 7, Giants lose 7 of their last 8.

I'll take it.

Stay smug, Giants fans.
smile.gif

Shrug. Sure, Victorino didn't rush the mound. Maybe some logic actually entered his mind that he didn't want to get ejected and just wanted to get his point across... but, the benches cleared and what happened happened. At that point it couldn't be helped.

Whatever.

End result:
Phillies - 9, Giants - 2.
Phillies winning streak extended to 7, Giants lose 7 of their last 8.

I'll take it.

Stay smug, Giants fans.
smile.gif

^ Our team's name is in your title, and we are playing you guys right now. Admittedly, NT doesn't have enough Phillies fans to sustain a thread, so why not post in here during the game?
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom