Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

Is having Amy G necessary? She asks pointless questions, is always sick and looks like crap, she says nothing Mike or Duane can't say, or anything we don't already know. She wouldn't even have this job if it wasn't for her husband.

Is having Amy G necessary? She asks pointless questions, is always sick and looks like crap, she says nothing Mike or Duane can't say, or anything we don't already know. She wouldn't even have this job if it wasn't for her husband.

I don't even get mad at Rowand anymore. It's pretty much expected that he sucks.
laugh.gif

So this is the second time already that we have 1st and 2nd no outs. WHY THE F WORD DONT WE ATTEMPT A SACRIFICE BUNT?!?!?! Both times resulted in 0 runs...in fact a runner didnt even get to third base either time.

I dont understand it. THIS TEAM CANT HIT! Why arent we putting runners in motion, sacrificing, stealing, etc? Make something happen!! We obviously cant count on big hits. Lets try counting on sacrifice flys, groundouts resulting in runs, whatever. Make something happen!!!

Tired of this team waiting around for the big hit! @+%%*$% manufacture some damn runs and chip away at this deficit! It's like this team is scared to bunt or something. Offense is @+%%*$% pathetic.

So this is the second time already that we have 1st and 2nd no outs. WHY THE F WORD DONT WE ATTEMPT A SACRIFICE BUNT?!?!?! Both times resulted in 0 runs...in fact a runner didnt even get to third base either time.

I dont understand it. THIS TEAM CANT HIT! Why arent we putting runners in motion, sacrificing, stealing, etc? Make something happen!! We obviously cant count on big hits. Lets try counting on sacrifice flys, groundouts resulting in runs, whatever. Make something happen!!!

Tired of this team waiting around for the big hit! @+%%*$% manufacture some damn runs and chip away at this deficit! It's like this team is scared to bunt or something. Offense is @+%%*$% pathetic.

I'm getting really sick of watching a double play get turned by way of a ground ball to third.

I'm getting really sick of watching a double play get turned by way of a ground ball to third.

So if Cabrera bunted we would've had 2nd and 3rd with 1 out. Rowand doesn't hit into a DP and we would've manufactured a run...fantastic managing there Bochy
grin.gif

So if Cabrera bunted we would've had 2nd and 3rd with 1 out. Rowand doesn't hit into a DP and we would've manufactured a run...fantastic managing there Bochy
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom