Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

Someone said it yesterday on Marty Luries postgame show. Carlos Beltran absolutely killed us yesterday, and looks to keep that going today. I dont know if hes pressing or what. But dude needs to figure it out quick. Your best player cant be your teams biggest rally killer.

Someone said it yesterday on Marty Luries postgame show. Carlos Beltran absolutely killed us yesterday, and looks to keep that going today. I dont know if hes pressing or what. But dude needs to figure it out quick. Your best player cant be your teams biggest rally killer.

Lincecum giving up a hit to Oswalt who ends up scoring
30t6p3b.gif

I'm reading off my phone and it says Pablo had a ground rule double followed be Huff singling but Pablo didn't move to third until Schierholtz's single. What happened on that?

8 hits and only 1 run
mad.gif

I'm reading off my phone and it says Pablo had a ground rule double followed be Huff singling but Pablo didn't move to third until Schierholtz's single. What happened on that?

8 hits and only 1 run
mad.gif

Originally Posted by chris82790

8 hits and only 1 run
mad.gif

Huff hit a pop up between the the shortstop and left fielder which looked like it would have been caught but Rollins dropped it. The one run is going to come back against the Giants.

Originally Posted by chris82790

8 hits and only 1 run
mad.gif

Huff hit a pop up between the the shortstop and left fielder which looked like it would have been caught but Rollins dropped it. The one run is going to come back against the Giants.

laugh.gif
at this offense.  2 bases loaded 1 out situations, and 2 total runs.  But hey....we have a lead for once.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
at this offense.  2 bases loaded 1 out situations, and 2 total runs.  But hey....we have a lead for once.
pimp.gif

Huff is killing us. I dont wish injury upon everyone. But if he is even slightly hurt, DL him. Get Pill or Belt up here. See if it can spark this lineup. Huff has been awful while healthy. Cant imagine he would be better with a nagging injury.

Huff is killing us. I dont wish injury upon everyone. But if he is even slightly hurt, DL him. Get Pill or Belt up here. See if it can spark this lineup. Huff has been awful while healthy. Cant imagine he would be better with a nagging injury.

F Utley for throwing that bat. Intentional or not.

Anyways we better take care of business against Pittsburgh they've lost 10 straight.

Back
Top Bottom