Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

Not sure how I feel about Belt being in. Thought he should have at least started at AAA. I mean if Belt isn't going to start why have him on the roster, assuming he is not starting at first.

Originally Posted by chris82790

Not sure how I feel about Belt being in. Thought he should have at least started at AAA. I mean if Belt isn't going to start why have him on the roster, assuming he is not starting at first.
Bochy said he will be in the line up tomorrow so I'm assuming he starts at first, Huff to LF, and Burrell to the bench.

Excited to see what the kid can do
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chris82790

Bochy said he will be in the line up tomorrow so I'm assuming he starts at first, Huff to LF, and Burrell to the bench.

Excited to see what the kid can do
pimp.gif

Yeah, Huff will be in right until Ross comes back. When Ross comes back decisions will have to be made.

- Belt doing well he stays at first

- Burrell sucking, then he hits the bench and Huff goes to left.

- Belt not doing well. Send him down?

Yeah, Huff will be in right until Ross comes back. When Ross comes back decisions will have to be made.

- Belt doing well he stays at first

- Burrell sucking, then he hits the bench and Huff goes to left.

- Belt not doing well. Send him down?

Goes to show you how much revenue the Giants are pumping right now....that is certainly a factor.

Goes to show you how much revenue the Giants are pumping right now....that is certainly a factor.

Yeah, Huff in RF.  Forgot about the Ross injury.

Giants vs. Dodgers
Timmy vs. Kershaw

[color= rgb(204, 51, 0)]#BEATLA[/color]

Yeah, Huff in RF.  Forgot about the Ross injury.

Giants vs. Dodgers
Timmy vs. Kershaw

[color= rgb(204, 51, 0)]#BEATLA[/color]

Hope facing the A's lefties this week can prepare Belt for Kershaw somehow.

With Huff in right who will be in left? Rowand? DeRosa?

Hope facing the A's lefties this week can prepare Belt for Kershaw somehow.

With Huff in right who will be in left? Rowand? DeRosa?

Back
Top Bottom