Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

roll.gif

A 3-1 count to Rowand might as well be an 0-2 count.

Why Belt is not playing is just plain idiotic. He blasted two home runs in ONE game yet has trouble seeing consistent playing time ever since then.

Why Belt is not playing is just plain idiotic. He blasted two home runs in ONE game yet has trouble seeing consistent playing time ever since then.

Ok I lied. I didnt turn off the game and put on the bluray. Forgot I have a bet live on this game still.

*fingers crossed*

Ok I lied. I didnt turn off the game and put on the bluray. Forgot I have a bet live on this game still.

*fingers crossed*

'98 Marlins. But let's face it, they gutted that team after they won the world series so you really can't call those players "defending champions."

'99 Bulls should be thankful for a strike shortened season cuz they were God awful.

'98 Marlins. But let's face it, they gutted that team after they won the world series so you really can't call those players "defending champions."

'99 Bulls should be thankful for a strike shortened season cuz they were God awful.

Giants are lucky to not be back 6 games +

and to spin that question around, has there ever been a defending champ this unlucky and injured?

Giants are lucky to not be back 6 games +

and to spin that question around, has there ever been a defending champ this unlucky and injured?

Back
Top Bottom