Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Shutout by Houston tho..
30t6p3b.gif

Itll turn around most likely. Easy schedule from here on out. If not then its going down next season..

Shutout by Houston tho..
30t6p3b.gif

Itll turn around most likely. Easy schedule from here on out. If not then its going down next season..

^ It's never easy when you can't score runs, no matter who you play. I hate when people say they have an easy schedule. It don't matter with this team, they play EVERYONE close.

Fitz and Brooks piss me off when they say that.

This team is done. They are too inept offensively to be taken seriously. The pitching has been solid for the most part, but with an offense this bad, pitching has to be very good to outstanding each time out if the Giants want to be taken seriously.

This team is done. They are too inept offensively to be taken seriously. The pitching has been solid for the most part, but with an offense this bad, pitching has to be very good to outstanding each time out if the Giants want to be taken seriously.

^ It's never easy when you can't score runs, no matter who you play. I hate when people say they have an easy schedule. It don't matter with this team, they play EVERYONE close.

Fitz and Brooks piss me off when they say that.

At the end of the day, they need to score 3 runs again to give a chance. AZ lost and is playing better teams now, so I won't count us back. Assuming we have none of these injuries turn into season ending.

At the end of the day, they need to score 3 runs again to give a chance. AZ lost and is playing better teams now, so I won't count us back. Assuming we have none of these injuries turn into season ending.

We lose our best players and replace them, and they go down, too. It's comical, really.
laugh.gif

We lose our best players and replace them, and they go down, too. It's comical, really.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

When the giants lose its like world is coming to an end in this thread
laugh.gif

I know that being a Raider fan, you are used to losing and all.  But its really difficult to be optimistic when your offense consists of players that wouldnt make a good AAA lineup.

laugh.gif

I know that being a Raider fan, you are used to losing and all.  But its really difficult to be optimistic when your offense consists of players that wouldnt make a good AAA lineup.

Originally Posted by dland24

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

*Rim shot*

dland you see this?

http://www.csnbayarea.com...=6960890788515470209-765

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

*Rim shot*

dland you see this?

http://www.csnbayarea.com...=6960890788515470209-765

It pisses me off that Bochy is being stubborn with his "stick with your veterans" attitude. Right now this team is playing dead with no life at all. To think that a guy like Brett Pill can't come up here and help this team is absurd. I never thought a team could reach new season lows, it seems like game after game, starting with the first game at Atlanta. I'm not going to even count that 7 run game at Atlanta cause we don't hit like that consistent enough.

It pisses me off that Bochy is being stubborn with his "stick with your veterans" attitude. Right now this team is playing dead with no life at all. To think that a guy like Brett Pill can't come up here and help this team is absurd. I never thought a team could reach new season lows, it seems like game after game, starting with the first game at Atlanta. I'm not going to even count that 7 run game at Atlanta cause we don't hit like that consistent enough.

laugh.gif

Niners havnt lit the world on fire either. Relax bro its only a game.

Back
Top Bottom