Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

pimp.gif

isnt this the second straight game where colby rasmus couldnt make a play on the ball? LOL either way great win!

isnt this the second straight game where colby rasmus couldnt make a play on the ball? LOL either way great win!

Originally Posted by dland24

Steve Young with the HEATER.
pimp.gif
Steve Young threw that ball down the middle. Nice.
Great at bat by Tejada and great job the Giants are fighting in these games.

Sucks for Rasmus, because I thought that was an automatic out. 

And..Ryan Franklin you suck.

Originally Posted by dland24

Steve Young with the HEATER.
pimp.gif
Steve Young threw that ball down the middle. Nice.
Great at bat by Tejada and great job the Giants are fighting in these games.

Sucks for Rasmus, because I thought that was an automatic out. 

And..Ryan Franklin you suck.

Got my ring, watched the ceremony, game moved, got my drink on and now sitting on bArT. F ya.

Got my ring, watched the ceremony, game moved, got my drink on and now sitting on bArT. F ya.

Wow! What a game!

My brother and I were 4 rows back of Rasmus when he dropped the ball. The wall completely blocked off Rasmus, so when the crowd went nuts, I immediately jumped all around. High-five all around, some hugs and even held a chick's hand talking to her for a bit.
laugh.gif
Her boyfriend mugged me though.

One of the best games I've been to, hands down.
3310wmc.gif
3310wmc.gif
3310wmc.gif

Wow! What a game!

My brother and I were 4 rows back of Rasmus when he dropped the ball. The wall completely blocked off Rasmus, so when the crowd went nuts, I immediately jumped all around. High-five all around, some hugs and even held a chick's hand talking to her for a bit.
laugh.gif

3310wmc.gif
3310wmc.gif
3310wmc.gif

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

Wow! What a game!

laugh.gif

3310wmc.gif
3310wmc.gif
3310wmc.gif
The chick was
3310wmc.gif

Yeah, the crowd went nuts. It was amazing out there tonight. It was chilly, but definitely worth it.
3310wmc.gif

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

Wow! What a game!

laugh.gif

3310wmc.gif
3310wmc.gif
3310wmc.gif
The chick was
3310wmc.gif

Yeah, the crowd went nuts. It was amazing out there tonight. It was chilly, but definitely worth it.
3310wmc.gif

Back
Top Bottom