Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

I'm at the game.
pimp.gif

Great.  
eyes.gif
  Last minute bet on the Cardinals?
Bad call, bro. I should have told you that Red and me were at the game. We totally offset Jumpman's bad luck. We're that good.
3310wmc.gif

Just got back. Getting to and from the park on muni for the first time was an adventure.
Heading back to the yard in a few hours. Great weekend. 
8612527e1ae0d661c655de296929f49acee2d60_r.jpg

Just got back. Getting to and from the park on muni for the first time was an adventure.
Heading back to the yard in a few hours. Great weekend. 
8612527e1ae0d661c655de296929f49acee2d60_r.jpg

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

GSDOUBLEU said:
they gave out a replica ring at this game?

Ring keychain but its totally sweet!

I'm on my phone so I'll post it later, but it's better than I thought it would be cuz I thought it would be some cheapy plastic type ring. Glad to know I was wrong.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

GSDOUBLEU said:
they gave out a replica ring at this game?

Ring keychain but its totally sweet!

I'm on my phone so I'll post it later, but it's better than I thought it would be cuz I thought it would be some cheapy plastic type ring. Glad to know I was wrong.

Good job jumpman
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Cant wait for the game to start. Not too excited about the lineup we are throwing out there today. Cant believe Buster is getting his ROY award and then sitting on the bench. Also DeRosa is 9 for 18 with 2 jacks in his career off of Lohse, so dont know why he isnt in there. Hoping for the best though.

Go team 288. Go Giants!!!

Good job jumpman
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Cant wait for the game to start. Not too excited about the lineup we are throwing out there today. Cant believe Buster is getting his ROY award and then sitting on the bench. Also DeRosa is 9 for 18 with 2 jacks in his career off of Lohse, so dont know why he isnt in there. Hoping for the best though.

Go team 288. Go Giants!!!

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

Missed most of the game but I got a question why do the commentators also get WS rings?

The commentators Krukow and Kuiper are LEGENDS for SF Giants. They have been commentating for the Giants since the early 90's I believe. Basically my whole life I have seen them on TV commentating for the Giants. Giants fans love Kruk and Kuip....and because they are legendary, they got their rings and I think well-deserved too.

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

Missed most of the game but I got a question why do the commentators also get WS rings?

The commentators Krukow and Kuiper are LEGENDS for SF Giants. They have been commentating for the Giants since the early 90's I believe. Basically my whole life I have seen them on TV commentating for the Giants. Giants fans love Kruk and Kuip....and because they are legendary, they got their rings and I think well-deserved too.

Back
Top Bottom