Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

When was the last time Lincecum touched 96? I'm thinking year 2.

I would like to know this too. His velocity has really been up this season...and it's consistent...
his fast ball velocity is up this year so far compared to last year

2010- 91.3
2011 thus far 92.6

2 starts against the dodgers and tim hits uribe both times
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

laugh.gif

Ya'll are brutal..

Let me live
frown.gif

I never said I was a diehard to pretended to be one. I once casually observed the Giants and supported them from afar since they are from my favorite city in the world. I was happy for the city and Giants fans when they won (since most are fellow niner faithful). This world series made me regainm my interest in baseball much like how a lot of people starts watching soccer after the World Cup. Is that so bad?

the reason your getting all the hate is well all the i "hate or don't like baseball" thread, then once the giants won the WS here you are like the rest of the wagoners cheering them on, not its a bad thing but you gotta know your place. you see these guys that post here been a fan not just the team but the sports which you called "not a real sports." so you gotta understand all the hate.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

laugh.gif

Ya'll are brutal..

Let me live
frown.gif

I never said I was a diehard to pretended to be one. I once casually observed the Giants and supported them from afar since they are from my favorite city in the world. I was happy for the city and Giants fans when they won (since most are fellow niner faithful). This world series made me regainm my interest in baseball much like how a lot of people starts watching soccer after the World Cup. Is that so bad?

the reason your getting all the hate is well all the i "hate or don't like baseball" thread, then once the giants won the WS here you are like the rest of the wagoners cheering them on, not its a bad thing but you gotta know your place. you see these guys that post here been a fan not just the team but the sports which you called "not a real sports." so you gotta understand all the hate.

Question: did anybody dvr the game last night? I am trying to get a video of me and my friends after timmy struck out uribe in the top of the 2nd. If anybody can help me out, it'd be much appreciated.
smile.gif

Question: did anybody dvr the game last night? I am trying to get a video of me and my friends after timmy struck out uribe in the top of the 2nd. If anybody can help me out, it'd be much appreciated.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

^ who the F are u?
laugh.gif

Believe me I lurk in every Warriors/Niners/Giants posts. I just dont feel the need to constantly posts to show my fanhood. 
i know who your are. it was directed at jdiggs

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

^ who the F are u?
laugh.gif

Believe me I lurk in every Warriors/Niners/Giants posts. I just dont feel the need to constantly posts to show my fanhood. 
i know who your are. it was directed at jdiggs

Not sure if discussed but, Fontenot sucks. Seriously that guy is terrible.

We need to make a roster move at some point, to me he should be odd man out. What does he do that DeRosa cant or doesn't?

My boy Rowand out there as a 10m insurance policy. He's a gamer.

Not sure if discussed but, Fontenot sucks. Seriously that guy is terrible.

We need to make a roster move at some point, to me he should be odd man out. What does he do that DeRosa cant or doesn't?

My boy Rowand out there as a 10m insurance policy. He's a gamer.

Pretty much agree with you, LazyJ.

DeRosa being able to play multiple positions is a huge plus. He's pretty much a white Juan Uribe.

Cut Fontenot and recall Ishikawa or bring back Casilla (Yes, he sucks) cause you know he's not really injured anyway.
laugh.gif

Belt can move down when Ross comes back.

Pretty much agree with you, LazyJ.

DeRosa being able to play multiple positions is a huge plus. He's pretty much a white Juan Uribe.

Cut Fontenot and recall Ishikawa or bring back Casilla (Yes, he sucks) cause you know he's not really injured anyway.
laugh.gif

Belt can move down when Ross comes back.

[table][tr][th="col"]T. Lilly LAD
1301260007.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]J. Sánchez SF
7777.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]0-1[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]0-1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6.00[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]2.53[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]15[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.78[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.50[/td][/tr][/table]
Rowand, CF
Tejada, SS
Huff, RF
Posey, C
Burrell, LF
Sandoval, 3B
Belt, 1B
Fontenot, 2B
Sanchez, LHP

DeRosa was a late scratch from the lineup and so Fontenot gets the start.

[table][tr][th="col"]T. Lilly LAD
1301260007.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]J. Sánchez SF
7777.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]0-1[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]0-1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6.00[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]2.53[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]15[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.78[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.50[/td][/tr][/table]
Rowand, CF
Tejada, SS
Huff, RF
Posey, C
Burrell, LF
Sandoval, 3B
Belt, 1B
Fontenot, 2B
Sanchez, LHP

DeRosa was a late scratch from the lineup and so Fontenot gets the start.

Back
Top Bottom