Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

Question: did anybody dvr the game last night? I am trying to get a video of me and my friends after timmy struck out uribe in the top of the 2nd. If anybody can help me out, it'd be much appreciated.
smile.gif

Question: did anybody dvr the game last night? I am trying to get a video of me and my friends after timmy struck out uribe in the top of the 2nd. If anybody can help me out, it'd be much appreciated.
smile.gif

Poor pitching selection with the pitcher on deck, and Burrell horrible defense. I never understand why outfielders let so many balls get to the wall sometimes, you slide a few feet to either side to prevent it and don't just give the runner an extra base, that's always irked me as a player and now when I watch it on TV, happens all the time! Drives me nuts lol

Poor pitching selection with the pitcher on deck, and Burrell horrible defense. I never understand why outfielders let so many balls get to the wall sometimes, you slide a few feet to either side to prevent it and don't just give the runner an extra base, that's always irked me as a player and now when I watch it on TV, happens all the time! Drives me nuts lol

Back
Top Bottom