Official 2011 Track & Field Thread: Diamond League (Brussels) Bolt 9.76 & Blake 19.26

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Tall kid from Puerto Rico got next mannn. He just gotta an entire 400 together.

He should've won, first time he struggled this season at the end. Greene had been doing a lot of 400 flats so that helped perfectly in the final those last 10 metres.

Tall kid from Puerto Rico got next mannn. He just gotta an entire 400 together.

He should've won, first time he struggled this season at the end. Greene had been doing a lot of 400 flats so that helped perfectly in the final those last 10 metres.

VCB wins her first 200 World Title....Jeter second and Felix third.

EDIT:

- The U.S. almost lost the 4x400, LeShawn Merritt with a wonderful finish!
- Dwight Phillips won his fourth title in the Long Jump beating the favorite Mitchell Watt (he looked furious).

VCB wins her first 200 World Title....Jeter second and Felix third.

EDIT:

- The U.S. almost lost the 4x400, LeShawn Merritt with a wonderful finish!
- Dwight Phillips won his fourth title in the Long Jump beating the favorite Mitchell Watt (he looked furious).

Man, LaShawn almost made that look like light work.
pimp.gif

This has been the pourest covered world's I've ever experienced. Seriously, nbc should just give up the rights. Why haven't they used Verses channel?

I'm heated

This has been the pourest covered world's I've ever experienced. Seriously, nbc should just give up the rights. Why haven't they used Verses channel?

I'm heated

the covergae is fine,,, you expect this when the time difference is this wide.....

Watching the 400 meter relays this morning , i thought the us would lose,,, cause they were just slow especially the middle 2, lashwan just cruised until the end

caster semenya,,, im not convinced this person is not a man.... i think it looks shaky throughout the year,, and when the finals, semi finals come, he/she kills the competition

Jeter hit the wall, thought she would run down VCB.....VCB is a BOSS!

200 meter finals should be bolt, dix, frenchie....

the covergae is fine,,, you expect this when the time difference is this wide.....

Watching the 400 meter relays this morning , i thought the us would lose,,, cause they were just slow especially the middle 2, lashwan just cruised until the end

caster semenya,,, im not convinced this person is not a man.... i think it looks shaky throughout the year,, and when the finals, semi finals come, he/she kills the competition

Jeter hit the wall, thought she would run down VCB.....VCB is a BOSS!

200 meter finals should be bolt, dix, frenchie....

I'm heated

%*!! is weak in UK aswel
30t6p3b.gif

Changed from BBC to channel 4
sick.gif
......presenters have NO clue what is going on. Blatantly reading off auto-cue etc. Horrendous.....

Two big finals today though... Sally Pearson is on some other %*!! 
alien.gif
 ....technique just seems faultless and she executes every damn time. 4th fastest time ever
sick.gif

Bolt looked good.... 19.40 is still filthy considering he's not in optimal shape. Lemaitre with the huge P.B
pimp.gif
 and Dix running a seasons best and looking salty like he let that one slip....
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

I'm heated

%*!! is weak in UK aswel
30t6p3b.gif

Changed from BBC to channel 4
sick.gif
......presenters have NO clue what is going on. Blatantly reading off auto-cue etc. Horrendous.....

Two big finals today though... Sally Pearson is on some other %*!! 
alien.gif
 ....technique just seems faultless and she executes every damn time. 4th fastest time ever
sick.gif

Bolt looked good.... 19.40 is still filthy considering he's not in optimal shape. Lemaitre with the huge P.B
pimp.gif
 and Dix running a seasons best and looking salty like he let that one slip....
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

NBC is going to show it now.

- WOW at Sally Pearson, I thought that record would never be touched.
- WOW at Bolt, not at 100%.

NBC is going to show it now.

- WOW at Sally Pearson, I thought that record would never be touched.
- WOW at Bolt, not at 100%.

Originally Posted by el producto79

Man, LaShawn almost made that look like light work.
pimp.gif
lmao @ his superiority... from a yard behind to coastinnnnn on these boys down the last half of the final straight
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom