Official 2011 Track & Field Thread: Diamond League (Brussels) Bolt 9.76 & Blake 19.26

McRaptor - CBCSports.ca will stream it live at 2pm or you can watch it on TV this Saturday in the afternoon.
ScottFrost - UniversalSports, if not I'm sure those other avenues for streams will have it up.

Also, can anyone forward me or post the T&F meets schedule this year so I can add it to my original post? I remember back in the '08 thread it helped a lot. I remember it was DL, USA Championships and World Championship TV schedules.

McRaptor - CBCSports.ca will stream it live at 2pm or you can watch it on TV this Saturday in the afternoon.
ScottFrost - UniversalSports, if not I'm sure those other avenues for streams will have it up.

Also, can anyone forward me or post the T&F meets schedule this year so I can add it to my original post? I remember back in the '08 thread it helped a lot. I remember it was DL, USA Championships and World Championship TV schedules.

pimp.gif

yooo Usain aint beatin Gay in this years worlds... he's not going under 9'7 again.

roll.gif
At Asafa messing up as usual, my man Lemeitre though.

30t6p3b.gif
at Sanya Richards messing up in the 400 and Lolo in the Hurdles.

roll.gif
At Asafa messing up as usual, my man Lemeitre though.

30t6p3b.gif
at Sanya Richards messing up in the 400 and Lolo in the Hurdles.

Allyson Felix with a world leading time 49.81 I believe. Annoyed I missed the Men's 400 Hurdles, lineup and results wise that was the best race.

Also this IS the official thread, I'll personally do my best to update it as much as I can.

Allyson Felix with a world leading time 49.81 I believe. Annoyed I missed the Men's 400 Hurdles, lineup and results wise that was the best race.

Also this IS the official thread, I'll personally do my best to update it as much as I can.

Eugene, Oregon Diamond League meet is today (Sat).

- Jeter vs. Fraser vs. Stewart in the Women's 100.
- Justin Gatlin's return in the Men's 100.
- Taylor vs. Wariner in the Men's 400.
- Liu Xiang vs. David Oliver in the Men's 110 Hurdles.
- Felix vs. Richards-Ross in the Women's 400.
- Melaine Walker vs. Demus vs. Spencer vs. Tosta in the Women's 400 Hurdles.

Eugene, Oregon Diamond League meet is today (Sat).

- Jeter vs. Fraser vs. Stewart in the Women's 100.
- Justin Gatlin's return in the Men's 100.
- Taylor vs. Wariner in the Men's 400.
- Liu Xiang vs. David Oliver in the Men's 110 Hurdles.
- Felix vs. Richards-Ross in the Women's 400.
- Melaine Walker vs. Demus vs. Spencer vs. Tosta in the Women's 400 Hurdles.

It's on the lineup, don't know what time exactly. I think NBC is showing the meet today.

It's on the lineup, don't know what time exactly. I think NBC is showing the meet today.

Back
Top Bottom