Official 2011 Wimbledon Thread (vol. start on the last page)

aepps20

Supporter
My dude SinnerP is already putting in work on the last page.  DJoker doesn't typically do well on grass so it comes down to Rafa and Roger and based on Roger's mental weakness against Rafa I'll go with Rafa.  On the women's side they're baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.  Serena and Venus should put in work but my dark horse is Sharapova.  SMH at that Isner fiasco.  Wimbledon organizers are shameless.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

b_00_sonyGame_04.jpg

My dude SinnerP is already putting in work on the last page.  DJoker doesn't typically do well on grass so it comes down to Rafa and Roger and based on Roger's mental weakness against Rafa I'll go with Rafa.  On the women's side they're baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.  Serena and Venus should put in work but my dark horse is Sharapova.  SMH at that Isner fiasco.  Wimbledon organizers are shameless.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

b_00_sonyGame_04.jpg

My dude Rafa
pimp.gif

Still don't see how Wozniacki is number 1 in the world and has never won a major or beaten any of the Williams sisters and Kim Clijsters. Overrated as hell
30t6p3b.gif

My dude Rafa
pimp.gif

Still don't see how Wozniacki is number 1 in the world and has never won a major or beaten any of the Williams sisters and Kim Clijsters. Overrated as hell
30t6p3b.gif

Damnit. I wanted to make the thread. LOL.

Either way I'm looking forward to this. I still have a soft spot in my heart for Roddick and hope he really is over the mono. He was playing some great tennis before that.

Cant' wait to see Del Potro back and check out Rafa in the new fuego shirt. His line looks good for the AO this year. (Hey this is Nike talk right?_

Tennis is fun to watch lately, especially if Fed still has something left.

621269a1151f16960e6c15ae544594073e04b6e2.jpg

40916018166e02caa93402e9f9e6c9437cbc57a3.jpg

Damnit. I wanted to make the thread. LOL.

Either way I'm looking forward to this. I still have a soft spot in my heart for Roddick and hope he really is over the mono. He was playing some great tennis before that.

Cant' wait to see Del Potro back and check out Rafa in the new fuego shirt. His line looks good for the AO this year. (Hey this is Nike talk right?_

Tennis is fun to watch lately, especially if Fed still has something left.

621269a1151f16960e6c15ae544594073e04b6e2.jpg

40916018166e02caa93402e9f9e6c9437cbc57a3.jpg

Men's side...of course I'm pulling for Rafa.  I wanna see him complete that Rafa Slam.  In the men's game, that would be 
eek.gif
.  Excited to see what new wrinkle he has added to his game for this season.  He gets better every year....truly scary 
pimp.gif

Women's, I don't really like the odds when Kim Clijsters is the favorite.  Unless it's at the US Open, she doesn't have a history of snatching the title when she is expected to.  Serena would have won probably because it's an odd year...and she always wins
laugh.gif
.  Since she's gone, my sleeper is Venus.  She's coming off injury and playing terribly, but her side of the draw is favorable if she can find her form in the early rounds.  Sharapova should meet her in the 4th, and she can take that.  Azarenka in the QF which would be the toughest match.  Wozniaki in the semi's and she ain't built like that 
laugh.gif
.  She could definitely find herself in the Finals if she finds her form quickly.  And this is prob her last chance at this tournament to win.  So I'ma go out on a limb with that pick.  

Men's side...of course I'm pulling for Rafa.  I wanna see him complete that Rafa Slam.  In the men's game, that would be 
eek.gif
.  Excited to see what new wrinkle he has added to his game for this season.  He gets better every year....truly scary 
pimp.gif

Women's, I don't really like the odds when Kim Clijsters is the favorite.  Unless it's at the US Open, she doesn't have a history of snatching the title when she is expected to.  Serena would have won probably because it's an odd year...and she always wins
laugh.gif
.  Since she's gone, my sleeper is Venus.  She's coming off injury and playing terribly, but her side of the draw is favorable if she can find her form in the early rounds.  Sharapova should meet her in the 4th, and she can take that.  Azarenka in the QF which would be the toughest match.  Wozniaki in the semi's and she ain't built like that 
laugh.gif
.  She could definitely find herself in the Finals if she finds her form quickly.  And this is prob her last chance at this tournament to win.  So I'ma go out on a limb with that pick.  

let's go Rafa! although... I have a feeling Fed, Djoker, and Delpo could make some deep runs here.

Clijsters and Henin are the favorites heading into this one, but I'll be rooting for Wozniacki
pimp.gif

let's go Rafa! although... I have a feeling Fed, Djoker, and Delpo could make some deep runs here.

Clijsters and Henin are the favorites heading into this one, but I'll be rooting for Wozniacki
pimp.gif

5 dimes just posted that fed I the favorite. Interesting note is that del potro is plus 5000. Yes 5000. Wow.

5 dimes just posted that fed I the favorite. Interesting note is that del potro is plus 5000. Yes 5000. Wow.

I'm a huge Federer fan, and even though Annacone has him playing very aggressively, I still don't see how he can dethrone Rafa. Even if Nadal is 75%, I still would put money on him.

I'm a huge Federer fan, and even though Annacone has him playing very aggressively, I still don't see how he can dethrone Rafa. Even if Nadal is 75%, I still would put money on him.

Nadal is just mentally tougher than Roger which is the difference right now.

Nadal is just mentally tougher than Roger which is the difference right now.

Rafa DESTROYED Daniel 
sick.gif
sick.gif
. He didn't lose a set and forced him to retire the match. Haven't seen him better then he was today,he's on a mission this year.

I don't see anyone stopping him this tourney.

Rafa DESTROYED Daniel 
sick.gif
sick.gif
. He didn't lose a set and forced him to retire the match. Haven't seen him better then he was today,he's on a mission this year.

I don't see anyone stopping him this tourney.

Back
Top Bottom