Official 2011 Wimbledon Thread (vol. start on the last page)

Rafa > Field

pimp.gif

Just saw this thread... will post more later... but having watched tennis for 20 years, I have never seen this happen before...
eek.gif

laugh.gif
at her expression.

Just saw this thread... will post more later... but having watched tennis for 20 years, I have never seen this happen before...
eek.gif

laugh.gif
at her expression.

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Ana Ivanovic fell off faster than Steve Francis did
sick.gif
Nope, that would be Dinara...
Double-bagel vs. Kim too... 
nerd.gif

b461ebe2dbc7e59b86aa172d827b4035-getty-tennis-open-aus.jpg

Ana actually played pretty well towards the end of last year and during the Hopman Cup... oh well. 
ohwell.gif

f547318bdcee64f54d9f170db7b5e141-getty-tennis-open-aus.jpg

But a good one on right now... Hewitt vs. Nalby... probably the best 1st round match of the tournament.  

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Ana Ivanovic fell off faster than Steve Francis did
sick.gif
Nope, that would be Dinara...
Double-bagel vs. Kim too... 
nerd.gif

b461ebe2dbc7e59b86aa172d827b4035-getty-tennis-open-aus.jpg

Ana actually played pretty well towards the end of last year and during the Hopman Cup... oh well. 
ohwell.gif

f547318bdcee64f54d9f170db7b5e141-getty-tennis-open-aus.jpg

But a good one on right now... Hewitt vs. Nalby... probably the best 1st round match of the tournament.  

pimp.gif

I've been saying this for a while now but I hope Cilic puts a run together. I haven't been paying much attention lately, I had no idea Delpo was back.

pimp.gif

I've been saying this for a while now but I hope Cilic puts a run together. I haven't been paying much attention lately, I had no idea Delpo was back.

Dinara is like her brother mentally but she doesn't even have a fraction of his talent. As far as Ana Ivanovic goes, she's pretty pathetic as well. She's the first player I've ever seen that just got terrible overnight without anything physically ever happening to her. She went from winning the French Open to having to qualify for tournaments. SMH

I guess I'll reiterate what I always say about Roddick before he loses (maybe not this round but we all know it will happen) but dude is an average player with an above average weapon (serve). He's tried everything he can to get better but his inability to do much off the ground will always be his downfall.

Dinara is like her brother mentally but she doesn't even have a fraction of his talent. As far as Ana Ivanovic goes, she's pretty pathetic as well. She's the first player I've ever seen that just got terrible overnight without anything physically ever happening to her. She went from winning the French Open to having to qualify for tournaments. SMH

I guess I'll reiterate what I always say about Roddick before he loses (maybe not this round but we all know it will happen) but dude is an average player with an above average weapon (serve). He's tried everything he can to get better but his inability to do much off the ground will always be his downfall.

Back
Top Bottom