Official 2012 Boxing Thread: JMM/Manny IV - FOTY.

What is Devon Alexander still doing fighting 10 round fights? I hope Maidana KO's his fraud #%$.

I got Maidana with a 7th round KO.

laugh.gif
Broner. 
pimp.gif

Time to watch the variant Berto

Is that insanely obese man in the red winter hat really Broner's dad? Dude just screams diabetes

^He doesnt have that "it" factor in my opinion. Never bought into the Berto "it" factor and I aint buying into Broner

Devon doesn't want to fight inside, that explains the holding.

Broner with another excellent fight. He came out looking to counter in rounds one and two and squared up in rounds three and four and attacked.

Oh yeah it's clear Devon does not want to fight inside.

Just wish he backed him up with the jab instead of holding...

You can win a match but still have your stock go down. Taking shots while the ref is trying to break, throwing 2 punches than holding, and wrapping your arms around your opponent every single time he lands a shot is boring boxing. Alexander its a fraud and that is why no one outside of St. Louis is a fan or thinks he is elite.

How is this the main event?
indifferent.gif

All this holding by Alexander, Not enough punches thrown by Maidana.

Terrible fight.
30t6p3b.gif

Man this fight could have been really good, but Alexander kept on holding round after round.

The experts will tell you Alexander fought an excellent fight and that he is back, but I wasn't impressed.

Everytime Maidana tried to get inside Alexander clinched. Didn't like the fight.

This dude will throw a quick combination, and throw his arms for the hold.

I wouldn't wanna see this dude get a big fight thrown his way off this win...

Originally Posted by MFr3shM

Man this fight could have been really good, but Alexander kept on holding round after round.

The experts will tell you Alexander fought an excellent fight and that he is back, but I wasn't impressed.

Everytime Maidana tried to get inside Alexander clinched. Didn't like the fight.

but you knew he was going to do it

I no longer think Alexander has it. He wont beat Matthyse, Bradley, or Ortiz . Him vs Berto is 50/50

Back
Top Bottom