Official 2012 Boxing Thread: JMM/Manny IV - FOTY.

SHane didnt even make weight
30t6p3b.gif

He aint coming to win.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

SHane didnt even make weight
30t6p3b.gif

He aint coming to win.

eek.gif

Surprised by this because as much as he is slipping in the ring, he always appears to keep himself in great shape.  Father time wins again.

Shane said he made weight with his own scale and seemed surprised he was over. 

Personally, I only think he has a puncher's chance tomorrow night.  The first time he gets hit with a hard counter he's probably going start fighting scared and look to just survive...or maybe even from the opening bell.  It's sad to say but I think Mosley is at that point of no return where there isn't going to be one last great performance. 
what happened? I like em both but Dan is just too deep in his own gimmick and blatantly despises some fighters.
Yep.  I'm not even a Haye fan but his hate of him is just over the top and unprofessional, especially considering this is this the main writer for ESPN. 

Originally Posted by Jagshemash

Shane said he made weight with his own scale and seemed surprised he was over. 

Personally, I only think he has a puncher's chance tomorrow night.  The first time he gets hit with a hard counter he's probably going start fighting scared and look to just survive...or maybe even from the opening bell.  It's sad to say but I think Mosley is at that point of no return where there isn't going to be one last great performance. 
what happened? I like em both but Dan is just too deep in his own gimmick and blatantly despises some fighters.
Yep.  I'm not even a Haye fan but his hate of him is just over the top and unprofessional, especially considering this is this the main writer for ESPN. 

unfollowed him because of the constant toe jokes

I'd love for Mosley to win i don't know if he can win just based on his age, but his experience is way better than Alvarez has fought so far. Mosley's previous 2 fights have been against #1 and #2 ranked PBF/Pac i am picking Mosley over Alvarez just cause i'm biased.

I don't like Alvarez and he isn't a great fighter yet just good, i doubt he'll ever is a hof fighter. This would be a huge upset if Mosley wins like the Margarito fight which i was so happy for.

Mayweather wins easily no doubt. I can even see a late stoppage it will be like the Ortiz fight too much skill for Cotto to handle.

Fresh, I hated when you busted out that avy
laugh.gif
me and you had some long debates before that fight went down
laugh.gif

This fight kinda surprised me:

danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
According to Kathy Duva the Marquez-Judah is not done though. She is in talks with Arum but said it would probably get done. #boxing

Originally Posted by Proshares

This fight kinda surprised me:

danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
According to Kathy Duva the Marquez-Judah is not done though. She is in talks with Arum but said it would probably get done. #boxing

pimp.gif
 Let's get it Zab! Hope this fight happens.

As my dude Gambeino would say, "ZAB JUNE BUG JUDAH, ZAB, NO HEART JUDAH" is going to get destroyed out there against JMM.

Marquez is the better all around fighter obviously. But styles make fights. Zab is fast and will be dangerous. This is a pick em fight IMO. Draw or close decision. 

Lol I know the truth people but ima Zab fan so I know who I'm rooting for.

Now would I bet on Zab knowing his history of folding up in big fights? Nah.

I was honestly hoping Zab would move up and fight Paulie to open up the Barclays Center in October
laugh.gif

There are a couple 10 rounders (Latimore-Quintana and Vargas-Forbes) before Alvarez-Mosley which I could easily see going the distance so it could be closer to 11:00pm EST before the Alvarez-Mosley fight starts. 

As far as Marquez-Judah, IDK, I just don't think Marquez really belongs at 140 despite his performance against Pacquiao which I view as an exception being that Pacquiao is small for the weight and the fact that he just has his number.  He just looked too bulky and kind of slow against Fedchenko.  I know it defies all logic placing faith in Zab Judah but I think he could give Marquez problems. 

Originally Posted by Jagshemash

There are a couple 10 rounders (Latimore-Quintana and Vargas-Forbes) before Alvarez-Mosley which I could easily see going the distance so it could be closer to 11:00pm EST before the Alvarez-Mosley fight starts. 

As far as Marquez-Judah, IDK, I just don't think Marquez really belongs at 140 despite his performance against Pacquiao which I view as an exception being that Pacquiao is small for the weight and the fact that he just has his number.  He just looked too bulky and kind of slow against Fedchenko.  I know it defies all logic placing faith in Zab Judah but I think he could give Marquez problems. 

JMM is juicing now too

2 Straight fights with heredia on his team

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom