Official 2012 Boxing Thread: JMM/Manny IV - FOTY.

^

Rosado has looked impressive his last few fights. Would like to see him against Vanes, Molina, fighters at the lower part of the division just to see if he's truly improved.

Doubt Vanes would fight him...or anybody for that matter. In his mind, he should be making Floyd type paydays.

laugh.gif
@ Kirkland wanting 2.5 million. Funny how Kirkland's stock has dropped much in the last few years. If this was the 09' Kirkland...Golden Boy wouldn't put Canelo anywhere near him.

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Did anybody watch Powell vs Rosado on NBC Sports? Very good fight Rosado with the TKO in 9

I actually thought Powell had a chance at an upset. What's that 3 KO's in a row?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Did anybody watch Powell vs Rosado on NBC Sports? Very good fight Rosado with the TKO in 9

I actually thought Powell had a chance at an upset. What's that 3 KO's in a row?
30t6p3b.gif

3 losses in a row, the other 2 were UDs. And did someone really used the word "throwed"?
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

Yeah, Great fight. Rosado looked freaking huge for a Junior middle. I can see him giving anyone in 154 a hard time due to his size and aggressiveness.Rosado is not the most skillful though. Powell came in at 150 and he look like he could lose another  3 to 4 lbs. Powell may want to look into going down to 147 due to the fact he got manhandled by Rosado. Intrested in seeing Trout & Quillin fight tonight. If they both win I could see them matching up in the immediate future. 154 is a deep division with good young talent. I don't think there is a potential superstar who can set himself apart from the others but there are plenty of young good fighters who can can have some really exciting toss up fights.

Rosado looked solid, I had high hopes for Powell but 154 isn't for him. He should use his southpaw advantage and keep the jab pumping but he doesn't. He doesn't have the best work ethic either. Did ya'll hear Brewer clowning Manny and Freddy Rocah after he lost? It's on WSHH.com

^

Fought with heart, but Quillin dominated the fight.

Kayode is a damn BUM...I guess a draw will do.

EDIT:
roll.gif
Comedy. HBO? Wow. Greatest...interview...ever.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Shane Mosley is retiring to focus on his promotion company. Great career Shane!

I wonder who he's going to sign.
He said that he's going to focus on his sons career at the moment.

Still havent watched this weekend's fights, doesnt seem as though much was missed.

Who is ponying up for Pac-Man v. Holyfield Jr.?

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Still havent watched this weekend's fights, doesnt seem as though much was missed.

Who is ponying up for Pac-Man v. Holyfield Jr.?

I probably will.  Decent undercard and I think Bradley has a decent shot to actually win.  The promotion for this fight has been pretty bad though
laugh.gif

24/7 is so boring now. Has been for a while.
Surprised Top Rank has a good undercard, not stacked but Arce and Guillermo R will make it nice.

Back
Top Bottom