Official 2012 Boxing Thread: JMM/Manny IV - FOTY.

Originally Posted by JYabbz

526721_427614417271757_938189807_n.jpg

301742_343163962418403_1565749537_n.jpg
No lie i really think Bob Arum did this

"I'm going to make a lot of money on the rematch, but this was outrageous," Arum said.

Haha this guys quotes just prove how dirty he is.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I can't help but laugh.

I know Pacquiao was robbed, but this is justice for what Pacquiao has done to Marquez throughout his career.

Judges always favored Pac against Marquez, and tonight it bit him in the @%*.

Never thought I'd see it.
indifferent.gif
are you really comparing those fights to this fight? smh at you

Originally Posted by dabigboi

Maywhether payed the judges so he wouldn't have to ever fight pacquiao and to keep another undefeated brotha undefeated.

quit being racist
and to all the emotional dudes, boxing aint dead...

Just cause YOUR MAN got robbed this time dont speak for the whole sport...

Boxers BEEN getting robbed for decades and boxing as a sport is still here.........

That was some clown !+% scoring
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

I had Bradley winning three rounds, but Pac winning the rest. And I dislike Pac.

Makes me glad I'm more into MMA because that was ridiculous.

Boxing needs a sanctioning/governing body so bad. Look how it did wonders for mma.
Crap like this is happening every other month now.

Originally Posted by BCF06

"I'm going to make a lot of money on the rematch, but this was outrageous," Arum said.

Haha this guys quotes just prove how dirty he is.

smh Arum..  
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Boxing needs a sanctioning/governing body so bad. Look how it did wonders for mma.
Crap like this is happening every other month now.
Uhhh, MMA has the exact same sanctioning/ governing body as boxing. Keith Kizer is crooked as hell.

Originally Posted by IamDavidRice

Originally Posted by JYabbz
No lie i really think Bob Arum did this
Who do you think benefits from this fight besides Bradley? Arum. I guess that's what happens when you sell your soul to the devil, one day he collects.

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I can't help but laugh.

I know Pacquiao was robbed, but this is justice for what Pacquiao has done to Marquez throughout his career.

Judges always favored Pac against Marquez, and tonight it bit him in the @%*.

Never thought I'd see it.
Sad but true. I felt Marquez one their last meeting and just found it ironic how this one was plain and clear too. It's been a fix from the start since Bradley was showboating that banner of Pacquiao Bradley 2 for November 10th. That gave me a gut feeling
frown.gif
and I knew something crazy would happen tonight.

So November 10 is the rematch?

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Originally Posted by got shoes

There goes ANY potential for MAY/PAQ fight. Bob Arum lost big dollars lol

Arum didnt lose anything bruh.... he gets rematch money between 2 of his fighters... he is laughing to the bank. Arum wanted to avoid $May

This. Sickening decision.
laugh.gif
@ anyone who doesn't think Arum did this to cash in between 2 oh his fighters and key May pit since they have a rematch clause in their contracts.

I wanted Pac to lose but not like that.

Don't even know how Bradley could celebrate after that.

Guillermo Rigondeaux
pimp.gif

Rigondeaux vs Donaire needs to happen immediately.

WTH happened to Mike Jones???
30t6p3b.gif

So NT's very own Ben Baller has been saying all week on twitter that the fight would be fixed and he bet 5k on Bradley, which turned into 20k.

Real life is a trip.

All 3 jmm vs PAC fights where close toss up fights... U can't even give Bradley more then 2 rounds this fight. @+%% like this gives boxing such a black eye and makes it look bad..

And boxing ant dude clause look what everyone will be talking about till nov 10th now

The worst part is that everyone is gonna forget by November and order the fight or buy tickets anyway.  This is me being wishful, but Pacquiao shouldn't take the rematch just like Marquez didn't, I think 
nerd.gif

saw this on twitter. smh

"Unbelievable," Bob Arum said. "I went over to Bradley before the decision and he said, 'I tried hard but couldnt beat the guy." - ESPN

Back
Top Bottom