Official 2012 "Cool Grey IX" Retro Thread December 15th

Wait....y'all think Twitter accounts have the ability to turn the mobile notifications that are in your settings off because you didn't get one for this RSVP. I actually didn't get a notification either but my settings were still "ON". Y'all don't think you're reaching a bit at this point?
if it happened to just 1 person I would agree it happened to a lot of people I know and people on the board too so I can't call that a coninscience...

When do you guys send the DM? Right after the first tweet,

"Twitter #RSVP is now open for the..."

or after the second tweet,

"Send us a DM now with #,"?

When do you guys send the DM? Right after the first tweet,

"Twitter #RSVP is now open for the..."

or after the second tweet,

"Send us a DM now with #,"?
The first one. 

I've only been successful once, and that was on the re-RSVP on the DB 9s at Roosevelt in the Apple store. 

Last edited:
Thanks for your input.
I'm hating this RSVP stuff, but eventually I will catch on and become 100% successful with it. Then they will change the method 
tired.gif

LA always lags it

edit: f em.. just got confirmation from santa monica

Last edited:
whats with this 1.5 hr window, it'll be impossible for me to pick up KD's in Roosevelt Field and CG 9s at Niketown :lol: :smh:

struck out on NT Chicago.. while the notification mixup irks me i'm not gonna sweat it. NT chicago has hooked me up nonstop since they re-opened.. every IX this year plus the bred ivs and stealth foams.  i still love NT Chicago! :smile:  i'll just be e-camping and hoping for the best!

First time trying the RSVP and I received a DM does that mean my size is locked in? It states "you have a spot in line for the #KeepitcoolAJ9. The launch will be 8am-9:30am on 12/15. ID is required." Any feedback is appreciated.

Last edited:
First time trying the RSVP and I received a DM does that mean my size is locked in? It states "you have a spot in line for the #KeepitcoolAJ9. The launch will be 8am-9:30am on 12/15. ID is required." Any feedback is appreciated.
You should be fine, unless the employees sell your size, which they shouldn't.

Have a size 13 at Boston but will be in an exam from the exact start and end time if anyone needs that size, smh, first time i get an rsvp, **** sucks

First time using NikeTown Las Vegas RSVP system. I figured I'd give it a try since I'm out here till sunday, and came out with 2 pairs of these

What's up with NTSF. It's past 6 pm already...They haven't sent the tweet out rite?

Just got my DM from Nike LA.  Was wondering if this forsure guarantees my pair>??? or just a chance to wait in line to get them....? 

it guarantees your pair. theyre going to have a bunch of these. im sure all niketowns are going to re-rsvp a fsr of these.

Last edited:
Thanks "da shoefreak" for the info.   I was expecting a bunch of A holes to reply back with smart *** answers. Appreciate it

Back
Top Bottom