Official 2012 "Cool Grey IX" Retro Thread December 15th

Love nike.com without the TLO noise. Such an easy cop. I went ahead and got the KD V "Maryland" as well. Another successful pick up weekend.

NDC FTW of course!
wr1kdc.gif

Woke up at 7:02....look at the phone like nooooooooooooo
Ordered from fnl while taking my morning ****....
I can finally say, easy cop.
Bout to fye this spliff now

Wow, I can't believe I actually got thru on NDC. Still tryin' on Eastbay though, since their shipping cost is cheaper than my tax thru NDC. Good luck everyone. Seems that everyone who wanted them got them!

I moved slow after FTL took forever to get me nowhere and I just got my confirmation email from NDC, very good nike but now I gotta prepare for the pandemonium that will come next week. Congrats to those who got their pair 8)

Cancelling my end order and copping for $148 and change.  Once I got the more important releases out of the way, I was able to circle back to FNL.

sold out already, smfh i can never cop a sneaker on christmas, i can only imagine the bred's don't think i'm gonna even attempt with my luck

Copped on FNL, size 10. Footlocker was going crazy, couldn't even check out.

Guess I'll cancel my order from Ends and save me $10 and potential custom fees.

OMG....!!! Finishline put the money back in my account right away after my first failed attempt order that they charge me for... That's a first! They usually hold your ****.

Very easy cop...In for my 2 pairs... why couldn't the stealth foams be this easy... I struck out hard on those but coming backto this thread....its full of almost all success stories...man the shoes were up literally 10 seconds before the twitter link hit...you better be ready on the Bred xi release... if your waiting for that twiiter crap your SOL.  And by the way this was NIKE's plan all along...Jordans are cheaper to make and a the materials are ALOT cheaper than foams... so why not drop foams as a teaser then drop a slew of Jordans the next day to rake in the real profit... Next week is the real test!!!

Back
Top Bottom