Official 2012 "Cool Grey IX" Retro Thread December 15th

Exactly where you goofed.

Gotta be up at LEAST 15mins before. Get your info together. Take a leak. Open up the sites and have them ready. Etc.

I think you should head out the your nearest sneaker store right now if you really want them. I feel like theyll sit all day at least. Go get em

i meant i was online by 8, had finishline, NDC, and Eastbay open

but i just copped a 12.5 wanted a 13 though but i'm satisfied

Copped on Finish Line $139.99 SHIPPED!!
NO TAX + FREE SHIPPING + $20 WC = :pimp: FTW

What browser did you use, bro? I tried both FF and IE for entering the WC, but it won't deduct.

I swear these WC reward points hate me :smh:

I'm using Chrome. I tried to enter a coupon code for $25 off of $120 but it didn't work. Then I entered the WC I got in the mail yesterday and $20 off applied. I checked out with the quickness :lol:.

The only problem I had was checking out with Paypal, kept saying "there was an error processing your order" .. so I used my CC and I was straight .

Damn so irritated, I DID GET MY SHOES, but for Nike, I didn't sign in becuz I forgot my stupid pw combo and forgot to add free shipping... Hopefully live chat will be able to help me with that... 

Just hopped on FNL 3 minutes ago, and picked up a sz 9 no problems. Took my time looking for some other things too. :D This was EZ, Praying for 11's to be similar

EDIT: FNL has every size up except for 8.5!! GOOOOO! 

Last edited:
I'm using Chrome. I tried to enter a coupon code for $25 off of $120 but it didn't work. Then I entered the WC I got in the mail yesterday and $20 off applied. I checked out with the quickness :lol:.
The only problem I had was checking out with Paypal, kept saying "there was an error processing your order" .. so I used my CC and I was straight .

Damn, I should've used Chrome too...oh well, keep it for next time :tongue:

Thanks bro for the info.

Looks like FNL charged my Paypal account twice but surprisingly they put the money back and sent me my confirmation for the CC order.

First time they didnt hold my money hostage

FNL is the business! 

SCREW CHAMPS, EASTBAY, and FTL!!! They all have my pair in their cart, but to no avail, i'm back in the standing room only queue. FUGGGG it, ill release them once they allow us to hit the carts 

3 sizes 9's will be up for grabs

EDIT: 

NDC still shooting out a fair pairs here and there! Keep refreshing!

Removed all 3 size 9 from sites above

Last edited:
One ebay seller got 400 pairs of these. Hope no one was planning to bank on these from reselling.

They already going for $250 here and as high as $300 on CL... Those prices should drop a lot by Tuesday cause resellers need to unload them for XI and Thunder release.

I got a pair of Bred 4 for my bro in law off CL for $180 a week after RD.

lol  I clicked checkout on footlocker  and it FINALLy got me thru, but I've got a 2 hour wait.... these people are smoking crack!

if you try check out, some sizes already sold out, sz11 and 11.5 for example.
Anybody got the $20 winner circle to work on FNL? I tried it, but it won't allow to use on both KDs and the IXs, smh

If the wc rewards don't work on the wc box, enter it in the coupon code box. They still recognize it as a wc rewards and will take the $20 off.

Should arrive next week, thanks Eric!

My girl got me a pair thru FNL. Problem is on her last name she typed González and on FNL confirmation it says González. Any chances they will cancel my order?

no problem getting to the checkout right now with a sz 13 @ fnl. if i didnt want to rock them today i would probably just get them online to save some money on gas.

Sigh.

It's Eastbay or bust for me.
ohwell.gif
Just waiting for the timer to expire. At least I was able to add them to my cart unlike the Stealth foams.

NDC and Finishline don't ship to freight forwarders, which I use to ship items to since I don't reside in the US anymore.

Was able to add my size with ease on Finishline too earlier.

Just crossing my fingers that since I'm getting a larger size it will still be available by the time the timer expires

And Eastbay, what's the point of only letting a set number of people "add to cart" if they'll only cause the site to crash when they try to checkout?
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom