Official 2012 "Cool Grey IX" Retro Thread December 15th

Good luck to all! I have 3 guaranteed pairs now, 2 about to be shipped out & 1 waiting for me in form of a raffle. 

I messed up and forgot to add the JUSTDOIT code at Nike and was debating on whether I should ask Customer Service if they would help me with that. Coming in, expecting a No, I was quite surprised with this dude's answer. :D Every dollar counts towards them 11's

This year I bought more Jordan's than the past 3 years combined. Thanks a lot JB. :smh:

Anyway how is FNL rep for returns ?

Anyone looking for sz 9 on FNL? I got 3 locked up somehow that I could release in a bit

Ended up going with NDC. Always seems to be the easiest LATELY to checkout. Agree with others with this release being quite easy. Nice to get these kind of experiences again, especially during a pretty hectic holiday shopping season. Congrats and good luck to others.

This year I bought more Jordan's than the past 3 years combined. Thanks a lot JB.
mean.gif

Anyway how is FNL rep for returns ?
same here, all the 9's killed me this season (i mean my wife wants to kill me).   glad can take a rest on them for awhile b/c i cant say no.

First post (of many) on Niketalk. Congrats to all the fellas that copped!

Coming in from the Mile High.. Y'all giving me motivation-believing I will get mines. A manager at the area FTL I am at right now is holding me down. Just waiting for them to pull the gate up in 30.

Yeah im a hypocrite. I collect sneakers what do you expect. The Lambastes and Flightposite IIs will have to wait until 2013 there was no way in hell I was going to sleep on this release like I did in 2002. I patiently waited 7 hours in the cold and rain with soaking wet 501s holding down my #1 spot in line. About 35-40 people showed up. I picked them up from Jimmy Jazz in my local mall.  These Air Jordan IXs are all that and beyond. The colorway is so sick yet so simple and they look way better in person than in pictures. The patent leather is smooth, shiny and has a thick cut to it. The padding of the shoe is comfortable and plush. The tounge has that buttery soft leather and the smoky grey sole is nothing to F with. I got on them on as I type and they are comfortable. If you have any complaints about this shoe you are trying to hard to be a prick. These IXs are well built and detailed. Worth every penny. A+ release from JB

Sigh.

It's Eastbay or bust for me. :\ Just waiting for the timer to expire. At least I was able to add them to my cart unlike the Stealth foams.

NDC and Finishline don't ship to freight forwarders, which I use to ship items to since I don't reside in the US anymore.

Was able to add my size with ease on Finishline too earlier.

Just crossing my fingers that since I'm getting a larger size it will still be available by the time the timer expires

And Eastbay, what's the point of only letting a set number of people "add to cart" if they'll only cause the site to crash when they try to checkout? :rolleyes
Limiting the amount of customers that can add the shoes to the cart will keep our website from crashing and it improves stability during the checkout process.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

Eastbay was trolling. Kept getting the blank screen for checkout. Got frustrated. Proceeded to hit FNL mobile and copped with ease. Gracias.

Houston people, I just returned my 9.5 to the Footlocker in the Woodlands mall, it just wasn't doing it for me, ah well on to the 11's next week

Pass onto the 11's next week.  Anyone need sz11 iam letting it go 10secs from fnl.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom