Official 2012 "Cool Grey IX" Retro Thread December 15th

Hoping these kicks go under the radar..because of the black/red XI..
I'm with you but these drop a little over a week before Xmas so likelyhood is we won't get that lucky...if photo blues can sell out then its no doubt these will be gone...just hope it's an easy release.

Never thought i'd see the day JB drops 2 retro 9's, a retro xi and a retro iv all in one month.  A smart reseller would cop these and hold them to drop right after xmas...when those kids find that the xi's are too much on the reseller market these will be the next option in line.

Hey does anyone know where these will be released and how?? I heard that not all stores will be getting these. Also are they handing out tix early or do u camp out one day before like normal??

I'm definitely glad they stuck with the leather tongue.  They always use the really nice leather on pairs with the leather tongue (like the Bentley Ellis 9 this year).  i think with the high quality leather it is very comfortable.

same thing i was thinking they dont look that good to me my job (dtlr) should be getting them in soon so hopefully they look better in person  

I actually think the pics floating around in this thread make them look decent. But then again, the pairs in the pics look like smaller sizes. For people that wear bigger sizes like myself, 13s look stupid long in the IX models of late. Guess i'll just have to see in person. Keeping my hopes up

I'm just crossing my fingers that all focus stays on the blk/red XI's and these actually do slip under the radar.  I'm not relying on that, but it would be niiiiiiice

Yeah I'd say these should fit a half size small, so go a half size up from your normal size.

I truly believe these will go under the radar.

HAVEN'T EVEN HEARD ANYONE OUTSIDE OF NIKETALK EVEN TALK ABOUT THEM AND THEY RELEASE IN 10 DAYS....

This is good news!

:nthat:

Last edited:
Saw these in person the other day. The grey on the PL looks off, but the shoe is still nice to look at. Definitely getting a pair or 2.

really hope i can get a pr w/ease since i won't get the bred 11s & also feel cgs are the better shoe to get.

Do they do raffles for all Jordans now? Is there gonna be one for these? Sorry, but I haven't bought J's since the Citrus 7's :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom