Official 2012 "Cool Grey IX" Retro Thread December 15th

Has anybody ever done ship to store? My brother did it from FTL today and I told him they may get 'misplaced'... 

Easy cop on Eastbay. Was able to get my 10.5 late. Woke up at 9:00am CST and was able to cop. Save a couple of bucks on taxes.

Got the 2nd ticket for these to finishline and I couldn't make it this morning. And nobody even wanted it after I tried giving it away smh..They'll regret it when they cant get them bred 11s

FA,FL, and champs still has a FSR. It could be b/c people are holding out for the XIs, and they limit 1 per customer

Has anybody ever done ship to store? My brother did it from FTL today and I told him they may get 'misplaced'... 

Yep..just did my order that way, and the dudes at my local FTL are typically good guys. I'm good.....just gotta know the employees there a bit and have an idea of what kinda people they are.

I did it for the Blk Cement 4's to FTL. They sent it in a box and when I got there, I just told the employee I was there to pick up a package. He looked for it and gave it to me and printed out a receipt for me to sign. He didn't offer to open it or anything and it was fully taped with shipping label over tape. Worked well for me  &  I had them hold it for 3 days since I was out of town 
pimp.gif

This release was too easy.  Grabbed 9.5's off Nike this morning for the nephew as a backup in case the XI's don't happen and now almost 3 hrs after the launch grabbed a 10.5 in the CGs on Eastbay.  

I was so pissed after missing the foams yesterday this feels good.

Please Nike and Jordan - make all releases this easy someday .... please!!!!

Drank last night set a whole bunch of alarms that didn't wake me up :rollseyes woke up at 730am pst went straight to my computer and ordered off eastbay with ease! Good luck everyone!!! Now I gotta play the waiting game for these to ship

Im going to just put mine on ice, my girl got me a raffle ticket for the foams and these... of course i won the EASY cop. still havent worn my 2nd pair of cool grey 11s.

How solid are FNL orders? I've never had any major problems with them before but I'd like a second opinion. If I got a confirmation email will I be ok?

In and out for both pairs without any problems or holdups. The FA i copped from had a good bit of shoes there. Tried em on and they are true to size. Did a lace swap because the little a** laces JB put in there made my 13 look even longer. Last pic is the lace swap (left laces are JB, right are from Shoe Dept). Satisfied with the shoe and quality. I did notice however that the midsole on the GS pair is glossy like the PL. I guess that would be easier to clean considering they assume little kids would get their shoes dirtier than most. On to the XI's

Yep..just did my order that way, and the dudes at my local FTL are typically good guys. I'm good.....just gotta know the employees there a bit and have an idea of what kinda people they are.
Thanks, that's good to know. They know him at the FTL he had it shipped to so hopefully he'll be good. I think they should ship to store in a box with your name so the employees don't know what it is, just who it's for...

Back
Top Bottom