Official 2012 Halloween costumes thread vol. what's everyone wearing for their parties?

:lol: if you're gonna do this, you better have a sax and learn how to play careless whisper

Copied & Pasted from the other Halloween thread...

Last year, my lady & I killed it at very little expense. I managed to put most of my costume together with a little improvisation from a few items I already had in the garage so the only thing I really purchased was the inflatable proton pack (backpack) and Ghostbusters patches. My girl bought her costume for about $40 and that came with everything so she was already set-up with the whole, stereotypical 'sexy' theme. As for the X5, I already had the hazard tape and one of my boys does crazy screen-printing work so he quickly mocked-up the decals for me. For this year, I think we might go with the 80s-movie route again, but I'm not quite sure yet...
Halloween_11.jpg

I desperately want to go at the Legion of Doom aka Road Warriors, but I can't find anyone who will do the costume with me.

So I probably need to decide on a singles wrestler.  I'm thinking maybe Ravishing Rick Rude or Jake The Snake Roberts.

Thinking of buying an ugly sweater off ebay and making jell-o shots and going as bill cosby

i wish i had the ability to make masks i would of made a stevie j mask i'm pretty sure i would of made a couple dollars off of that.. but anyways i haven't dressed up for halloween in years last time i did i was the dead presidents bank robber.. but i always try and wear orange and black on that day i think this year  i'm just gonna buy them black sclera contacts them are those contacts that make your whole eye black

Last edited:
i wish i had the ability to make masks i would of made a stevie j mask i'm pretty sure i would of made a couple dollars off of that.. but anyways i haven't dressed up for halloween in years last time i did i was the dead presidents bank robber.. but i always try and wear orange and black on that day i think this year i think i'm just gonna buy them black sclera contacts them are those contacts that make your whole eye black

I was looking at those, but for $125 an eye they can keep them. I'm ordering some red ones. Already have retractable and dental fit fangs. Just can't decide on what to wear to finish off the vampire look

Last edited:
^ yeah that's the only reason i'm just thinking about it cause of the price i cant find them no cheaper if i cant find them a little cheaper then it's a done deal but untill then i'm not 100% sure

Last edited:
Copped me an Extra Toasty freddy mask. 600 shipped.

Copped the gremlin for my daughter.

Last edited:
Man... I've been a soccer player and a robber for the last 4 years :rofl:

I just switched up the jersey, and the soccer socks so I wouldn't hit up different parties wearing the same stuff...

^ I've been looking and that seems to be the going rate. I really want them but I'm just going to do the $35 an eye red angels, white zombies, or red vampire. I still have to buy 3 more costumes after mine

side note, I cant stand when people say they're too old to dress up, or give you some kind of attitude when u ask them about it.

One of my best friends got with his girl, about a 2 months ago, i asked her like y'all doing the couples costumes or what?
Her reply was something like "Oh, I don't do that dressing up crap, I'm too old for all that"

I was like :x the hell do I say to that? lol

Got this crazy Freddy mask. Paid a nice penny for it. That's on Halloween

Also got a vampire set up for this vampire party wifey and her homegirls are dragging me to on the 28th.

Back
Top Bottom