Official 2012 Indianapolis Colts Thread

air spider 777

Supporter
Didn't see one on here so unless I missed it, here it goes.

While I'm sad and was at first shocked to see the MAN, Peyton go, we as fans must get over that and get behind our new QB of the future, Andrew Luck. Luck has the makings to be the next great quarterback. So far, he has looked legit and I think he will break Cam's record of passing yardage because the Colts will be throwing a lot this year. This year is a learning curve for all the newbies/rookies and it will be interesting to see what happens.

What do my fellow fans seem to think about the Vontae Davis trade? I honestly think they gave way too much for him. A second rounder? C'mon man. Hope he doesnt get burned a lot.

As far as wins go, I am going to say anywhere from 5 to 8 wins. Depends on how Luck will perform.

Well anyways, let's discuss and now the Andrew Luck era begins!

luck_andrew_COLTS_081212.jpg

Second-rounder may be steep for Vontae, but he has CB1 potential, CB2 at worst.

Will be tracking Fleener, Allen, and Hilton closely.

My Colts got they own season thread?

Colts are going to do better than people think this year..

^Haha! Nice to finally see huh?

Yup I agree with you. We are a better team than people think.

We got out of the gate to a nice start then fell flat on our faces. :-(

But Luck is gonna be good. Gotta get him some decent o-linemen.

Nice to see ppl reppin my city... hopefully Luck develops into a good QB sooner than later... still cheering for Manning though, did a lot for the colts franchise on and off the field

Colts have always been my second favorite team since I was a kid. Still have my Faulk and Harbaugh jerseys in my storage unit. Good luck (p.i.) to all the Colts fans in here!

Andrew Luck had almost an identical performance to Peyton's first regular season game as well.. He looked good but was always under pressure and missed his receivers by alot when he was under pressure.. I expect Andrew to get better as the year goes on and hopefully Austin Collie can come back to give him another weapon..

I cant stand this play calling.

We lost the game with the stupid penalties, the dropped passes, and Pagano sitting on the lead. Luck was in a rhythm, LET HIM LOOSE!

Hats off to Hilton's performance today. Seemed like he lost his targets to Fleener, Wayne, and Avery previously.

Stay strong Coach Pagano!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know several people living with leukemia that are taking a drug called Gleevec. It essentially puts the cancer in a state of remission while on the drug. Hope Pagano is a candidate for the drug & can beat this thing...

Link to profootballtalk.com post

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...k-pagano-has-leukemia-he-can-beat-this-thing/

Jim Irsay: Chuck Pagano has leukemia, “He can beat this thing”
Posted by Michael David Smith on October 1, 2012, 10:49 AM EDT

Colts owner Jim Irsay confirmed on Monday morning that head coach Chuck Pagano is hospitalized with leukemia, but Irsay said the cancer is treatable and that everyone is optimistic.

“It’s been a very difficult week,” Irsay said. “The coach was feeling some fatigue over the last two weeks, had noticed some bruising on his body that at first he thought could have been from contact on the field, coaching, or playing with his grandkids or whatever, and eventually through talking to his wife, Tina, she said, ‘You need to check that out.’”

As it turned out, Pagano was informed that he has leukemia. Irsay said he doesn’t expect Pagano to come back as the head coach this season, although he does think Pagano may be ready to coach from the press box at some point late this year. Colts offensive coordinator Bruce Arians will take over as the interim head coach while Pagano is away, and Irsay said he’s confident in Arians and wants Pagano focused on getting better.

“Knowing Chuck, his first concern is going to be for his children, his grandchildren, his wife, for others: That’s just how he is,” Irsay said. “I feel with every fiber of my body, and Chuck feels the same way, that he can beat this thing.”

Still, Irsay said it’s tough for Pagano to think about anything other than football.

“He was disheartened that NFL Network wasn’t on in his hospital room,” Irsay said.

Irsay said that his message to Pagano was that they’re going to triumph over this: “When we grab the Lombardi Trophy some day,” Irsay said he told Pagano, “it’s going to be that much sweeter.”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom