Official 2012 Indianapolis Colts Thread

Was there yesterday to see that game, if you want to call it that. HORRENDOUS performance all around.

But its a work in progress.

Seems like this thread has turned into just me lol

Anyways what a win today and what a performance by Luck.

Btw props to Coach Pagano coming out to support the squad!

Good news, Pagano's doctor says leukemia is now in remission...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...n-remission/index.html?sct=hp_t2_a2&eref=sihp

Nice win today!

Close one there.

I really wish they would turn Andrew Luck loose and stop making him just sit on leads. That's how it got so close.

Anyways, we came out with a win!

7-4!

I wasn't sure how this season was gonna wind up, but it's good to see everyone backing coach Pagano and getting wins. Luck has to be leading the ROY talk right now

:lol:
:pimp:
they'll flock sooner or later. maybe not, but i'm pleasantly surprised with the success.

I cant believe what they are doing. So great to see. Last year reminded me of the Jack Tredeau/Jeff George days.

Luck for MVP? :nerd:

I wouldnt go as far as MVP but ROY? Hell yeah.

Young Luck da Gawd
Gotta limit those TO's, but that will come with time. Keep on fighting Indy.

There's gonna be some turnovers when you ask a 23 yr old rookie to run a pro offense. He's learning. :smile:

I wasn't sure how this season was gonna wind up, but it's good to see everyone backing coach Pagano and getting wins. Luck has to be leading the ROY talk right now

Totally agree. Not to take anything from RG3 but Luck took this sorry *** team and turned them into a winner and he's running a NFL offense. Shanahan is going to do the same with RG3. Just give it some time.

Luck has been clutch in the 4th quarter, and I'm sure he likes the excitement, he is better than Peyton Manning was his rookie year with the Colts.

:frown: that goal line fumble killed us.

The o-line was atrocious as well.

it really did. momentum swung after that moment and i don't think the colts could get it back the whole game. game felt a lot closer than the score indicated. luck's gonna be a problem for us for a long time :smh:

ALL THE COLTS HAD TO DO WAS GET IN THE PLAYOFFS, HOPEFULLY WE GET BALTIMORE AND NOT NEW ENGLAND IN THE FIRST ROUND, SUNDAYS GAME WILL GIVE US MOMENTUM GOING INTO THE TOURNEY... MARK MY WORDS THE COLTS WILL BE IN THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME... THEN THE SB!

Even though there are a lot of new faces this year in the organization and team, I feel like we have something special going on for years to come! Peyton built a decade full of winning and I can definitely see Andrew do the same thing. We just need a few steady pieces on defense and the O line to make us serious contenders.

Back
Top Bottom