OFFICIAL 2012 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (FINALS! 4-1) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This last game against the Bucks is the epitome of why I think they are not ready to be a Championship team yet. LeBron played reckless after his record breaking 1st quarter. Wade did a lot of nothing down the stretch and Bosh disappeared when we needed someone to step up. Like I said before, we live and die by what Bosh does. We need to make a concerted effort to get him the ball during stretched where we are having offensive lulls.

I also feel the Eric Spolestra kept Norris Cole in too long at the point tonight. He came in and wasn't ready for Brandon Jennings at all. They should've put Wade on him when Chalmers got into foul trouble and had Battier at the SG.

Embarrassing..... :smh

Originally Posted by SpottieOttie305

This last game against the Bucks is the epitome of why I think they are not ready to be a Championship team yet. LeBron played reckless after his record breaking 1st quarter. Wade did a lot of nothing down the stretch and Bosh disappeared when we needed someone to step up. Like I said before, we live and die by what Bosh does. We need to make a concerted effort to get him the ball during stretched where we are having offensive lulls.

I also feel the Eric Spolestra kept Norris Cole in too long at the point tonight. He came in and wasn't ready for Brandon Jennings at all. They should've put Wade on him when Chalmers got into foul trouble and had Battier at the SG.

Embarrassing..... :smh
this.... we could have had wade, miller, battier, lebron, bosh... my 2k lineup
laugh.gif
...  jones needs to get more minutes too...

Once again another example of why Bosh is at most times the pivotal piece of our offense remaining productive. Can't really pinpoint exactly why or how we lost this game but adjustments need to continue to be made. I agree with you Spottie that Norris might've over played his minutes but I think Spo is simply utelizing certain game situations as pseudo practices due to a shortened season. Just my opinion based on observation but be that as it may, its no excuse to lose this game. We move forward as always ...

I think the hype has certainly died downed which now leaves a clear path for true Heat fans to discuss and debate our team without being heckled. I wudnt go as far as saying we're spoiled Trizzo lol but you know what I definitely know what you mean!

I don't know but the sixers are overrated. No offense to sixers fans but a lot of people are just hyping them up and the HEAT just played a sleep most of the game and woken up at the end of the 3rd and 4th quarter and destroyed them. And any of you guys know the HEAT always loose to those bucks? SHEESH! Anyways, nice win for the HEAT! On to the next! GO HEAT!!!

Originally Posted by EMM23

I don't know but the sixers are overrated. No offense to sixers fans but a lot of people are just hyping them up and the HEAT just played a sleep most of the game and woken up at the end of the 3rd and 4th quarter and destroyed them. And any of you guys know the HEAT always loose to those bucks? SHEESH! Anyways, nice win for the HEAT! On to the next! GO HEAT!!!
The Miami Heat seem to always lose  to Scott Skyles. That man is one of the most underrated coaches in the league. Does a lot with less and is developing Brandon Jennings into one of the best PG's in the league.

The sixers are not overrated IMO. They are exactly what their record shows. They are a young athletic team that plays hard night after night. Doug Collins has done a great job getting through to his team. The Miami Heat are more talented decided to play last night. When The Miami Heat are focused and decide to play hard they are HARD to defeat.

I do agree that coach Spo is using real live game situations as practice. Which is kinda
pimp.gif

anyone been paying attention to spo subbing patterns... has he been more consistent? for the years ive been watching him.. he usually never breaks out of his pattern even if we are getting demolished by certain players

I havent seen much of a change .... But could be because of how the short season is effecting the players that get the Bulk of the minutes

Kids day at the Arena is always appreciated  
pimp.gif
..... great to see their involvement in the functions of the game

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

just washed
sq474l.jpg

back
23wv77b.jpg

side
2qimwhv.jpg

front
i3cink.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

THE GRASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Trizzo, smh .. what can I say fam 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Remember the gifs we made about your grass in last years thread?? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
... trust, it looks much worse in person... the sun helps it a little... all the neighbors got nice grass but me... im about to put up a fence to i can hide some of it... you cant even walk in the front because of so many dips and holes, i told my kids to stay off because the might sprain a ankle or something...
laugh.gif
its all good though, what would the heat fam be like if we couldnt share things like grass, kids, weddings, and wives....

EXACTLY! ...it isn't just about the team when posting in this thread for a few of us like you and I fam
laugh.gif
 .... Like when everyone wanted to come to my bachelor party last year
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yall wudve gotten me in SOOOOO much trouble man smh. I'd post the pictures of my Wedding but my wife would CRUCIFY me if she found out!  

what up yall... forgot to tell you its my son bear birthday.. he is turning 6.. it would be cool if you guys can give him a shout out... my boy is a big part of being a heat fan...

Back
Top Bottom