OFFICIAL 2012 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (FINALS! 4-1) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HBD to the lil Triz
pimp.gif
and at least the front yard looks nice Triz
laugh.gif

damn that was a beating we took from ORL... but that is our type of defense though... make teams take the lower % shot, but when teams get hot from 3 point line.. man we get killed...
hope we see some javale mcgee so called high lights...
laugh.gif

That magic loss sucks but at least the Heat won against those wizards. LOL! Hawks up next on Sunday guys! GO HEAT!!!

Back on the saddle. Now we need a win against the hawks who are playing terribly right now. I hope i can get tickets to the game that dont cost more than a life insurance payout.

hope we come out strong on sunday, play through all the quarters... josh smith seems pissed for the all star snub... we beat them last time with out lebron and wade
laugh.gif
... gonna do my sons bday on sunday to... lets have a win/win... GO HEAT!!!!!!!!

Hope the HEAT play a good game tomorrow and finish every quarter strong against those hawks!!! GO HEAT!!!

This slump just before ALL-Star break isnt all that surprising .... hopefully we can maintain and get back to efficient basketball afterwards

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Only watched a handful of Heat games this year . Will be riding this one out though
pimp.gif

what the hell is up wit espn channels....can't watch the game
mad.gif

anyone with Optimum/Cablevision experiencing this problem?

Back
Top Bottom