OFFICIAL 2012 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (FINALS! 4-1) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by bogusreality

what was Rio wearing for the knicks game?

Spalding. 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

259cu12.jpg

this is first time ive seen Shaq on TNT this season, i dont see why he gets so much hate.

i will say, i was tired of him hating on D Howard though. but Shaq had some true words about D Howard tonight. all of that should have been said publicly YEARS ago.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Incredible game by Bron, is this the first game that he hasn't committed a turnover?

I don't think so. He's had a couple this year. But he did make history last night. He is the 1st player ever to get 38-11-6-5stls and no turnovers while guarding all 5 positions at one point in the game. Folks, we are witnessing one of the greatest physical specimens since Wilt. Lebron is a freak of nature! I'm just glad that he is on my team.
pimp.gif

@MIAMIHEAT

Congrats to @KingJames on being named Eastern Conference Player of the Month for February! It's the 2nd month in a row he has won the honor!

roll.gif

Knick fans have NO room to come in here and talk ++@%. Yall should be worried about holding on to that 8th seed. 
wink.gif

Damn.. That would've been a nice way for Haslem to redeem himself after being the biggest reason why Utah grabbed 23 offensive rebounds. But in the end he couldn't even hit a wide open jumper from free throw range.

Chalmers-Miller-Cole 2-16 shooting.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Lebron should see a therapist so he can figure out why he is shook at end of the game

lol he made an off balance jumpshot on one leg to put them up 3 with 23 seconds left though....

good pass by lebron, Haslems gotta hit that shot but he's been struggling with his jumper all season

I'm surprised this thread wasn't filled with Laker fans after this loss.
laugh.gif

Like I said in the NBA thread it was a good basketball play by LeBron, but the only way he is going to escape criticism for his end of game shortcomings is take and hit the final shot in each and everytime in that situation.

It's gonna be overlooked by DWade missing that FT was huge too.

Originally Posted by heirjordan15

good pass by lebron, Haslems gotta hit that shot but he's been struggling with his jumper all season
Yea it was a good decision by Bron, Im not bailing him out by any means, but the double team was on Lebron and Haslem was wide open, good play, Haslem just has to hit that shot. 
The crazy thing is people are still going to fault Lebron for Passing even tho he made the BEST decision on the floor, give it to the man at his spot thats open!!!! lol good game by the Jazz.

lol to the Chicago bulls fan in this thread!!! We will see what happens when Chicago gets knocked out of the Playoffs by the Heat AGAIN! 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

in the big picture you gotta love the heat's resilience. salt lake city ain't no joke, one of the toughest places to play for an opposing road team and for the heat to muscle their way back in the game speaks volumes. I wish lebron took that last shot, but that looked like a designed play anticipating the double team. Haslem either has to knock that down or swing it one more time and hit chalmers. Fouls at the end bailed the jazz out(wade fouls harris on 3 pt. attempt, and1 play). Come playoff time, I think the Heat will be just fine.

lebron made the right play, but i also wished he would have shot it...
haslem is known to make those shots...
i blame the loss on wade....
if bosh was there instead of haslem he would have made it...

Originally Posted by toine2983

I'm surprised this thread wasn't filled with Laker fans after this loss.
laugh.gif

Like I said in the NBA thread it was a good basketball play by LeBron, but the only way he is going to escape criticism for his end of game shortcomings is take and hit the final shot in each and everytime in that situation.

It's gonna be overlooked by DWade missing that FT was huge too.

you spoke too soon buddy boy
laugh.gif

that said it's corny when laker fans are worried about what the heat are doing same way it's dumb when heat fans pull the same thing on the lakers. 

sunday should be fun and may whoever wins earn it.

Back
Top Bottom