OFFICIAL 2012 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (FINALS! 4-1) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by roboski

DWade definitely let his team down today. He's got to change his "I'm fouled all the time" mindset and play like how he's capable of playing pre-Lebron and Bosh.

Also Bosh is sorely missed this game.

Bigs = 1-12

Originally Posted by roboski

DWade definitely let his team down today. He's got to change his "I'm fouled all the time" mindset and play like how he's capable of playing pre-Lebron and Bosh.

Also Bosh is sorely missed this game.

Yes PLEASE!!!!!

Dude is getting very annoying
mad.gif

That old lady looking all mad Lebron stepped on her. Maybe you shouldn't be sitting court side then.

Why the hell doesn't my idol Ed Curry get any burn still?
laugh.gif
Him and Dexter Pittman are a waste of roster spots.

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

That old lady looking all mad Lebron stepped on her. Maybe you shouldn't be sitting court side then.

Maybe Lebron should to stop being a %#%$$ !$@ dancer and do something in the 4th quarter.

Good game. Like I said in our season, hopefully we'll see you guys again in June.

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Maybe Lebron should to stop being a %#%$$ !$@ dancer and do something in the 4th quarter.

laugh.gif
... troll... your last 4 post is heat hate...

No doubt it was a ok game laker fans.. But when Bosh is playing I'm not sure u guys would've won.

And guttagetsbusy you probably couldn't wait to post that couldn't you?

The dinosaur would have put up 25 points in this game.

an "ET, TU BRUTUS?" type of game for LeWhistle. Dude has no right to complain after 2006.

Metta World Peace played like his name was Ron Artest. Can't gameplan for that. Nice win for the Lakers, NEXT

Bosh coming back next game? Def missed him today. Wade has got to change his way of always trying to get fouls. It backfires a lot of the time, especially today
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
These dudes are characters. Wade committing low IQ fouls, LeBron consistently passing off with the game in reach. Without Bosh I figured the game would be a lot harder to win but sheesh, they played like they didn't even want to win..... The Lakers played well though, especially Kobe.

ehh whatever, would have been a totally different game with Bosh, and wade not being fouled out, and Lebron not guarding Gasol, Miami, looked like they didn't care for this game at all, and it was still close.

Back
Top Bottom