OFFICIAL 2012 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (FINALS! 4-1) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twitter names for Triz: @TrizzoMyNizzo ?... 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by miamib30514

AND THEY ALL ARE FALLING QUIET INTO THEIR "OFFSEASON" THREADS ONCE AGAIN
smokin.gif

THIS YEAR WE FINISH BUSINESS.
dont forget that asterisk if you guys do win the title this year 
laugh.gif

nah but seriously, as much as I dislike the Heat, they know how to handle business in crunch time. I just hope our FO here in Chicago finally wises up and decides to go get D.Rose some big name help and cut loose some of the unneeded baggage.

YoungTriz wrote:
once the series starts im done with that thread.. screw the knicks and bulls fans except for about 6 of them total.. the rest can go kick rocks.. wishing death on a person without even knowing them is straight faulty.. but at the same time they defend and want sympathy for rose and act like he is the best person in the world.. like they dap him up and call him everyday..
30t6p3b.gif

the disgust I have for some of those Chicago Bulls fans is real ... seeing Noah's face when iggy made that free throw brought a huge $++##++ smile 2 my face...
Not even gonna speak on that ACL comment
30t6p3b.gif
 .... ol goofy #$+ Hibert already talking ??   $!@* got real ....I know for a fact this series is not gonna be a cake walk but i have confidence Miami will pull it out

i remember when we had a REAL HARD TIME PLAYING THE PACERS IN INDY... i forgot how long it took us to get a win over there, but it did take while... i remember me, bdis, and cool being happy for the win...

Some more perspective...

http://www.youtube.com/wa...ure=youtube_gdata_player

And they wanna criticize LeBron and the Miami Heat??? Is it me or some past players in the media taking jabs at LeBron because they are jealous and see a young man on the verge of greatness?

And why is Hibert talking out of his butt about building a team the right way as if the Miami Heat did it the wrong way. If they win a Championship isn't that the only thing that matters.

That line of thinking is the thought process of a loser IMO. The very same people said that same thing about John Calipari and he just won a Nat'l Championship with freshman players. So to all who feel the Miami Heat are flop artists and do things the wrong way, I hope you have a comfortable seat watching the Miami Heat go on to win their 2nd Championship in franchise history.

Happy Sunday Heat Family ..... Game 1 has arrived. Triz I remember exactly what you're talking about too
roll.gif
roll.gif
......... Playing the Pacers and beating them by playing efficient offensive ball while having our bench be productive. Should be a great game 1!

Originally Posted by Peep Game
laugh.gif

my body is ready for this game. pacers play good team ball so we have to come out, execute our offense and be efficient. should be a good series
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom