OFFICIAL 2012 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (FINALS! 4-1) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this just means a whole @#%@ load of Joel Anthony awkward layups now
laugh.gif

The series thread is becoming ridiculous. I have probably half of the thread on ignore right now 
laugh.gif
. Guess we should just stick to posting here.

One of the local radio guys here (Brandon Tierney) referred to the Bosh injury as hurting his ovaries. I really don't get it, even the media reaches for lulz
30t6p3b.gif

Obviously the supporting cast need to step up and hopefully Haslem can find his jumper again.

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Bosh will be out for a while with news being that it's a strain and not a tear .... good news either way, well, better news at least
laugh.gif
. I've said it since two summers ago, we aren't a potent and championship team without Bosh and still feel strongly about that. Having said that, he should remain rested until he's fully ready to come back.

This is True.
But with the mindset Lebron has right now, I think right now, he would win the championship with the 08 Cleveland team.

Damn that's crazy you say that.. I was thinking that as well. You guys are getting the same glimpses that we did. It's crazy what he can do. Enjoy

I just wanted to offer some optimism amidst all the gloom and doom in the media. Listen guys, we have four capable centers on our roster. Dexter Pittman is 6-11 and you know what he brings to the table physically. He is a LOAD for Hibbert to handle. Turiaf is quick and active and most importantly, very smart on the offensive end. Joel Anthony is Turiaf's clone on defense and isn't the stone hands that he used to be. Greatly improved on the offensive end. Our wild card, which i don't think it will come to it, is Eddy Curry. People can say what they want but we gave the guy a chance to save his career and he dropped 100 pounds. That's effort that will be rewarded any day. However i still don't think he will play as Spo seems to think Juwan Howard can still play. At any rate, fellas we will go as far as Lebron and Wade take us. We've already seen that they can carry teams alone, together they can power us to the finals. Chris Bosh can take his time.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

One of the local radio guys here (Brandon Tierney) referred to the Bosh injury as hurting his ovaries. I really don't get it, even the media reaches for lulz
30t6p3b.gif

Obviously the supporting cast need to step up and hopefully Haslem can find his jumper again.
EXACTLY!

What angered me even more was when he had his first child a couple weeks ago, a joyous and great moment for any man, and the media were making fun of him as well. Citing pictures of baby lizards and ##%. I frankly am disgusted by it and I've had enough. The man plays well, and he plays loyally. Doesn't draw attention and is a huge factor for our success. Pisses me off quite honestly and I'm sick of the media exacerbating this poor notion of him being "soft" which is completely baseless.

Anyway, it's game day folks!

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

The series thread is becoming ridiculous. I have probably half of the thread on ignore right now 
laugh.gif
. Guess we should just stick to posting here.
Word. Going forward I'm going to keep my comments limited to this thread. It's like people just go into any thread with Heat in the title to troll and throw salt. The MVP thread, the LeBron already won in his mind thread and that Semifinals thread. Disgusting.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Dric

I just wanted to offer some optimism amidst all the gloom and doom in the media. Listen guys, we have four capable centers on our roster. Dexter Pittman is 6-11 and you know what he brings to the table physically. He is a LOAD for Hibbert to handle. Turiaf is quick and active and most importantly, very smart on the offensive end. Joel Anthony is Turiaf's clone on defense and isn't the stone hands that he used to be. Greatly improved on the offensive end. Our wild card, which i don't think it will come to it, is Eddy Curry. People can say what they want but we gave the guy a chance to save his career and he dropped 100 pounds. That's effort that will be rewarded any day. However i still don't think he will play as Spo seems to think Juwan Howard can still play. At any rate, fellas we will go as far as Lebron and Wade take us. We've already seen that they can carry teams alone, together they can power us to the finals. Chris Bosh can take his time.
QFE. I wanna see Eddy Curry get playing time in the ECF and Finals. I've been hoping that they were saving all those guys to have enough able bodies to deal with whoever comes out of the West.. We'll see..

We need every minute we can squeeze out of Norris Cole tonight, as long as he is making smart plays with his tempo.

Sloppy end of the quarter ..... But I agree, Norris showed great effort and should bode well for his confidence going into the second!

No excuse for today,We let the come back in the 2nd quarter, they took advantage and went on a run at the end of the 3rd. We're gonna miss Bosh a lot but Joel and Turiaf are gonna have to step up. Now they're back to Indy with all the momentum. Those missed Bron ft's late were a killer 
30t6p3b.gif
. Gotta execute better next game or else we'll be down 2-1 with them playing at home. Unimpressive effort tonight,things are gonna have to change before Thursday.

Vogel had some good adjustments at the half, hats off to his staff. Spo's subs were all over the place in the second half in comparison to the first. 
Disappointed, but we must find a way to spare some minutes to Wade and Bron with our reserves.

Lebron and Wade combined for 46, the rest of the team added 23. Yet and still, we're a couple missed FT's and a layup from winning the game. I'll take that. It takes a lot for the Pacers to win the game, a lot of our mistakes. Game's 3 and 4 are wins.

Dric wrote:
Lebron and Wade combined for 46, the rest of the team added 23. Yet and still, we're a couple missed FT's and a layup from winning the game. I'll take that. It takes a lot for the Pacers to win the game, a lot of our mistakes. Game's 3 and 4 are wins.

This is the only positive thing that's keeping me from breaking my T.V the fact Miami played probably thee worst basketball I've seen this year and was a bucket away from winning pacers put everything they had into wining this game Congrats to them tho ... we need both in Indiana ....Spo needs to start drawing up better plays man bunch of standing around .... Bosh Hurry up and heal my !%+!*
laugh.gif

Just got back from the game... Cant tell what was more painful - the game or the traffic on the way back.
We should bounce back in Indy though. I cant see us playing like that again.

Back
Top Bottom