OFFICIAL 2012 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (FINALS! 4-1) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a roll right now. I love it
pimp.gif

I
laugh.gif
when people tell me that we should be scared of the Knicks. WHY?! They don't play defense. Get outta my face

Knicks are currently 7th in defensive efficiency. We've been worlds better on the defensive end this year.

With that being said, I expect a really tough game tomorrow. Not banking on a win.
laugh.gif

Im hoping for a double digit win.
Anyone have any idea how much the playoff tickets were last year in the upper bowl?

May be headed down there in June..

Wow this game is hyped up. I hope people are ready for a let down. It wont be that close

South Florida = New York's Sandbox
I'm on Biscayne right now, WOOF, WOOF. I'm expecting the New York fans to dominate the Heat fans and take over the crowd (as usual). As for the game, pressure is on the Heat not the Knicks, we just started this. Ya'll started 8-9 last year, we need some time.

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

South Florida = New York's Sandbox
I'm on Biscayne right now, WOOF, WOOF. I'm expecting the New York fans to dominate the Heat fans and take over the crowd (as usual). As for the game, pressure is on the Heat not the Knicks, we just started this. Ya'll started 8-9 last year, we need some time.
except you don't have 2 top 5 players on the team. 

laugh.gif
..... Knicks fans saying it takes time...... Yall dudes was trying to clown us for some of the bad games we had, and our record in the beginning of the season, now you guys realize that it takes time?..

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif
..... Knicks fans saying it takes time...... Yall dudes was trying to clown us for some of the bad games we had, and our record in the beginning of the season, now you guys realize that it takes time?..

IDK what Knick fans were saying, I've never said that so don't hold me to that. Just be glad theirs enough of us New Yorkers down here to stimulate your weak economy, ya'll should be grateful.
laugh.gif

Hopefully the Knick fans can show you an example of what real fans are about, something South Floridians don't know anything about. Ya'll could learn a thing or two about us.

glad the knicks are playing well again, so now every year in the playoffs they can be reminded (again) how they are doomed for irrelevance.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I hear that ticket prices are going up to $10k for the game 
eek.gif

laugh.gif

IDK what Knick fans were saying, I've never said that so don't hold me to that. Just be glad theirs enough of us New Yorkers down here to stimulate your weak economy, ya'll should be grateful.
laugh.gif

Hopefully the Knick fans can show you an example of what real fans are about, something South Floridians don't know anything about. Ya'll could learn a thing or two about us.
laugh.gif
.. knicks fans are the most emotionally unstable fans ever... 1 player has a bad game? trade him for a biscuit... coach draws up a bad play? bring phil jackson... i stick by my team through thick and thin, i still root and have hope ... when you team plays bad, you guys act like your stuck with them like a dingleberry that wont go away...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
.. knicks fans are the most emotionally unstable fans ever... 1 player has a bad game? trade him for a biscuit... coach draws up a bad play? bring phil jackson... i stick by my team through thick and thin, i still root and have hope ... when you team plays bad, you guys act like your stuck with them like a dingleberry that wont go away...

Are you kidding me? sticking through a team is what we do best!! Do you have any idea how hard the past 10 years have been? We've been waiting and waiting. Yea we may be tough and passionate, I'll give you that but thats how New York is. Don't try to come at me or us about "loyalty".  Ya'll have no idea.

i guess you dont understand... there is a difference from being proud of your team and having hope, and then there is acting like your "stuck" with a team when they are bad... i still do to the point where you guys are the most emotionally unstable fan base right next to the lakers and they have way higher standards...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom